iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Peterson Demo Day ...With A Real Peterson Guy

Started by Burlkraft, April 09, 2007, 09:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff B on April 14, 2007, 08:55:58 AM
Quote from: Burlkraft on April 13, 2007, 10:51:40 PM
Sure.......That way if we gotta move sumpthin' big we'll have my tractor too..... ;D ;D

You better not be talkin bout me... >:( ;)

Not us...... :D :D :D smiley_angel02_wings smiley_devil smiley_angel02_wings smiley_devil smiley_angel02_wings smiley_devil
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

I keep reading the title of this thread and have to wonder what we do if they send us a fake Peterson guy?  ???
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Furby

Gary_C

This adventure has gone from "discovering" a huge redwood log in Wisconsin to looking for an inflatable gal. What's next?   ???

:D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

WDH

This thread is headed to the woodshed................................along with all that soon-to-be-milled redwood lumber ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Furby

Well we have not even begun to discuss what's being served at the demo, so maybe it's time after three pages to finally turn this thread over to FOOD! :D

Burlkraft

Ask The Big Man what he's eatin' when he's here.... ;D  ;D  ;D

Jeff

Quote from: Burlkraft on April 15, 2007, 12:41:33 AM
Ask The Big Man what he's eatin' when he's here.... ;D  ;D  ;D

OK Burlkraft, I will. Burlkraft, what ya eatin?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Burlkraft

Usually whatever I want......Can't ya tell... ???  ???  ???

Furby

I'm gonna bet there will be some WI grits at some point after the demo is all over with. ;D

You guys ever figure out a game plan as to how this is all going down?

Burlkraft

Well......we're gonna try to start at about 9:00 a.m. on Saturday the 28th and saw till we're done...or it gets dark. Whatever comes first.... ;)

Seein' how Peterson is sendin' guy all the way over here and The FF is showing up to work their butts off I guess Eggimann's being the last sponsor will provide some kinda lunch fer everyone who is sawing.... ;D ;D ;D

Wisco Grits may be served....but AFTER the sawing is done. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.... :D :D :D
Seeing how Jeff is proving the insurance for this event..... ;)  ;)  ;)

The addy once again is   4430 Helgesen Dr.   Madison WI.

chet

Quote from: Burlkraft on April 15, 2007, 12:57:01 AM
Usually whatever I want......Can't ya tell... ??? ??? ???

I can see how you and da big guy get along so well.   :D  :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Burlkraft

Yeah...I know what da next one is gonna be.......

We musta been seperated at birth...... :D :D :D

I just wanted ta beat ya to it..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fred

Right now im cooking pork chops and gravy taders for dinner cause the wife is milking them DanG stoopid cows.
        Fred
Baker 18M
Woodmaster 718 Planer/ molder

pasbuild

Thats a good trade 8) heck I'd even through in doin the dish's
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Fred

I do most of the cooking on weekends to give her a little break. But I dont like doing dishes. :)
          Fred
Baker 18M

Fred

I been trying to talk her in to comming to Madison with me to do the work while I visit/watch.
Baker 18M

Burlkraft

Quote from: Fred on April 15, 2007, 07:23:06 PM
I been trying to talk her in to comming to Madison with me to do the work while I visit/watch.

Fred...If you can get that done and get away with it, mebby you should give all of us a seminar.... ;D ;D ;D

Jeff

I got another bonus for the first 20 to 25 guys that show up at the demo day. ;D   Mike P and Rust Reaper is sending some samples for ya'll to try.  Those sample bottle of rust reaper is almost like getting a whole toolbox. ;D

Raider

Steve: I will be there on the Sat. 28th. My son will make us a banner about 5'x4' for our event!! Wisconsin Chapter of course ! If any one is maken the long trip from Iowa or Ill. and would want to pull in Fri. nite they are more than welcome to over nite at my place and we could come up Sat. morn abt. 1 1/2 hrs.  Raider

Burlkraft

That's great Raider...Make sure ya have some of his cards along this time...... ;D ;D ;D

The Wisconsin Chapter is gonna be world famous soon....... :D :D :D

trapper

Have never seen a swingmill.  Hope to be there
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!