iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Peterson demo in TN: Hammond?

Started by woodbeard, August 23, 2004, 06:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodbeard

Hammond, a new member here, mentioned in another post that Peterson is having some sort of demonstration in Fairview,TN  Oct. 16.

I would be very interested in hearing more details about this.

Hammond, could you maybe post something on the " Shows, events and places to meet " board about this? ( pull down menu below )

Thanks very much,
George

Hammy

Gday Woodbeard,

Yes no problem, here are the dates of our US Road Show Tour. The Michigan & Tennessee Demo Days are ones we have orgainsed ourselves. I will have a hunt & find the "shows, events, places to meet" board that you mentioned to add these details onto as well.

We would welcome you to join us & of course anyone else out there in this forum who wanted to pop in & see us, cut a few boards & talk lumber!

Petersons will be at:

Paul Bunyan Show
1-3 October, Nelsonville OH
Booth #95 Lumberjack Lane

Peterson Michigan Demo Day
9th October - 10am - 3pm
Schoolcraft (Kalamazoo), Michigan

Peterson Tennessee Demo Day
16th October - 10am - 3pm
Fairview (near Nashville), Tennessee

Sunbelt Ag Expo
19th - 21st October, Moultrie GA

We will be demonstarting our 8" WPF (manual mill) as well as our fully automated sawmill (ASM) at all of these locations.

For more information & exact addresses drop me an email from my profile details & I'll happily provide you with more details. Let me know if you able to make it & we'll put a few more sausages on the grill. Be great to see you there!
C. Hammond
Petersons

woodbeard

Thanks. I have a 8" WPF that I bought used and really only had the video to go by. I will be slammed with work late Oct. so I can't get down to Moultrie, but this is just down the highway from me. ( with a Woodcraft store halfway  ;D )

Oh, see the little box below with "sawmills and milling" in it? click on the upside down triangle next to it, and it will pull down a menu of all the ForestryForum boards.

Will you have sauerkraut, or should I bring my own?

Hammy

Hey George,

Well by all means come over & see us in TN. I'm sure we'll have a bit of time to run through some of your questions & talk about what you're cutting etc.

Thanks for the menu scroll tip!!
C. Hammond
Petersons

Thank You Sponsors!