iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grit's Again

Started by Magicman, February 16, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on March 19, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

1).  Gravity.  What goes up must come down.
2).  E= MC Squared.  The old energy and mass thing.
3).  Goats will eat anything.
3).  Yankees talk funny and generally do not eat grits.
I think this just shut down the Old Saying thread. 
Nothing else to add.  :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Should've added glaciers form in the North during the Nov through April.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Quote from: starmac on March 19, 2018, 08:13:36 PMWhich begs to question MM, where do you put the gravy on that there breakfast plate?
No gravy and it was not breakfast.  No biscuit but Pepper Jelly on Toast.

QuoteIt's been too long so tonight it was Grit's & Egg.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

starmac

Well at least you goy the egg and pepper jelly right, heck even the toast. I eat eggs pretty regular of supper.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

Magicman

At least you got that part of it right.   ;D   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

rjwoelk

MM i was in Douglass GA at a truck stop. They had boiled peanuts.
I tried them hot.
I tried them cold.
I tried them in the pot nine days old.
But willy or nelly
I still prefer them roasted in their shelly.

Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

Magicman

I got some boiled peanuts at a ballgame this past weekend and they were so salty I could not eat them.  Come to find out they were canned boiled peanuts that had been heated in a crockpot in the water that they had been packed in, not good.  They needed to be boiled in fresh water to purge the excess salt out.

petefrom bearswamp

Must make them even mushier
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Magicman

isawlogs

You southern folks best start eatin' some carnivoress foods, seams to me yor teeth are getting some mushy treatement too often: mushed peanuts headscratch mushed corn headscratch mushed all things be softened up for all y'all to eat...   ;D candle_smiley smiley_beertoast
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Mushed c'est bien et encore mieux si vous l'essayez par vous-même.   food6
[/pre]

WV Sawmiller

Je ne comprendez vous tres pas? Mai oui.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

Peut-être que Marcel comprendront. 

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

starmac

Yea, yea, I don't know which one of you to believe. hmmm

thecfarm

My vote is going to the one that speaks English. Them Southern People talk funny.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

starmac

Probably got some grits and a raw oyster in the same bite, would make anyone talk funny.

Thank You Sponsors!