iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2018 Booneville show

Started by moosehunter, July 06, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

August 17 - 19.
Who's going? What day are you going? 
Will Logrite allow us to meet @ their booth? Saturday @ noon ?
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

dgdrls

Tentative for Saturday,  
Logrite makes an easy gathering point
as long as Tammy and Kevin will put up with us!!
Great opportunity to stock-up on Blue creeper
and maybe a brownie??

D

Kindlinmaker

If you think the boards are twisted, wait until you meet the sawyer!

Crusarius

Hoping for saturday as long as the newborn allows.

coxy

tawilson

The wife and I and another couple are going Friday this year. We went Saturday last year and I went back Sunday cause there was too much to take in in one afternoon. I am coming home with a pickaroon. Maybe 2.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

Crusarius

ooh. thats a good idea. I could use some more tools. 1 60" cant hook is not enough. but usually I am the only one there to use it. maybe it is enough?

petefrom bearswamp

Linda and I are planning to be there.
Going to order some bench legs from Kevin and Tammy and they will bring them there.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

is the JEFF going to be there  ;D

Tam-i-am

Of course you are all welcome at the Logrite booth.  We will be at the same spot - first booth next to the covered bridge.  Unfortunately, Jeff is not attending this year.  And I don't think I will have brownies this year as I am running out of time to get things ready.

I looked at the weather- I think rubber boots are going to be in order.  I did pre-order a tent this year so we might have a small dry spot to offer. ;D
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Crusarius

If the rain I am getting here is hitting up there then I am thinking amphibious vehicle.

maple flats

Don't know if I can make it this year, time will tell.
As far as Logrite cant hooks or Peavey's go, I usually work alone but I have one 78" megahook, a 60" cant hook and a 60" peavey plus a 48" cant hook, and a Logrite log scale. Plus some Blue Creaper.
All of the cants and peaveys are as good as new (but not as clean), they last a long time.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

coxy

wanted to thank  logrite  for the dry spot today while it down poured :D  sorry guys I went today I had some biz to do with Milton cat  :-X :-X :-X :-X so ill have to do it next year got the other side of Utica and it was a different world sun was out nice hot 80 its nice at home also hope everyone has a safe trip tomorrow 

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dgdrls

Have a great visit.  I will not make the show this year.
Take a couple pics and post,

best
D

Sixacresand

Where is the Booneville show?  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

tawilson

Quote from: Sixacresand on September 07, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
Where is the Booneville show?  
Actually it's Boonville, NY. I've been spelling it wrong all these years. 
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

Thank You Sponsors!