iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forcasting -35 windchill here in SW MO Monday

Started by RayMO, January 04, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayMO

Think I may just stay home by the fire and make sure my water remains unfrozen . On the bright side should freeze the topsoil a bit even with 2 or 3 inches of snow cover  ;)
Father & Son Logging and sawing operation .

CCC4

Ray, my boss said they are calling for our temperature to be -1 Monday morning. He doesn't think we will work. I'm gonna try and hit it 2moro incase it actually does snow Sunday night. I don't even want to think about windchill...stay warm!

CX3

Were gonna work in the shop monday.  I have plenty to do in there thats for sure.  Were supposed to get 6-10" tonight.  Stay warm
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

DaveP

20 to 25 below here tomorrow with wind chill around 50 below. Will stay by the fire tomorrow.

thecfarm

We just went through that 4-5 days ago. Been so cold each day seems the same. But we was lucky,we only had really about 24 hours of the -35 wind chill. I don't think it was as bad at my house as what I saw on the news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ford_man

Woke up this morning it was 31 Degrees no wind and maybe 1/4 in. of new snow. most of the churches in the area canceled services. I think I will stay in and just waite till the snow melts on it's own, should be gone by the 1st of June. splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley splitwood_smiley

RayMO

6 inches of snow this morning and still coming down sideways with -15 windchill . And to make it even worse we got a sheet of ice under it from freezing rain late last night  >:( :( :-X
Father & Son Logging and sawing operation .

midwestlogger

Yea RayMo we just got the ice and now snow is falling rapidly here in south east Mo! Looks like im going to be head bottle washer for the day. Need to go to wakefeild Michigan to look at forwarder on monday? May wait a few days. . . .   
2-JD 440's, 2-W14 Case Wheel Loaders, 518 CAT cable skidder, JD 540D cable skidder 2-390XP, 2-660, 1130 gear drive homelite

Thank You Sponsors!