iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Flea Market Treats

Started by Magicman, October 11, 2012, 07:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

PatD and our youngest Daughter spent today at a Flea Market and I look forward to a few special treats.  Candied Pecans and Almonds, but especially the Kettle Corn.  Corn popped in melted sugar and then salted so it is both salty and sweet.   food6

They have a Spring and Fall Flea Market so this is a twice a year treat for me.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Make some good trail mix for that Elk Trip! popcorn_smiley
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck White

I especially like "Kettle Corn" Lynn.

It doesn't last very long around here!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

I misspoke about the way it is prepared.  The corn is popped in oil as normal.  Immediately after the popping is complete, the sugar is added and vigereously stirred as it melts onto the hot corn.  Then salted. 

I love it.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!