iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Two More Members Meet

Started by Magicman, July 28, 2012, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Woodchuck53 and his wife drove over from Alexandria, La, this morning to deliver a package for us to carry to Jeff.  It is always nice to meet another FF member.   :)

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Way to go Magic and Woodchuck! Makes for a good day!

I like your Pink shirt.... ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

Always a good thing when Forestry Forum members meet! :)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

His wife looks a little like you, Lynn  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

You are a bad man Danny.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

David's influence is wearing off on me  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

From the looks of the last few pictures of him, you need to pick a new role model.   :o  That guy is ugly

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on July 28, 2012, 08:54:39 PM
From the looks of the last few pictures of him, you need to pick a new role model.   :o  That guy is ugly.

I was just having a BAD HAIR DAY!   ;D Pictures don't do me justice.  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 28, 2012, 08:46:56 PM
David's influence is wearing off on me  :).

smiley_airfreshener

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

Paper Maker

I've always heard that tough guys wear pink. smiley_bouncing_pinky

Woodchuck53

Morning all. Mr. Lynn thank you and Ms Pat for the hospitality. We enjoyed our visit and hope to see ya'll again soon.

That was some impressive axe you have there and folks they are sharp. They will shave it off.

Stay safe out and stay hydrated. Chuck
Case 1030 w/ Ford FEL, NH 3930 w/Ford FEL, Ford 801 backhoe/loader, TMC 4000# forklift, Stihl 090G-60" bar, 039AV, and 038, Corley 52" circle saw, 15" AMT planer Corley edger, F-350 1 ton, Ford 8000, 20' deck for loader and hauling, F-800 40' bucket truck, C60 Chevy 6 yd. dump truck.

Thank You Sponsors!