iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meet our Sawyer

Started by Jeff, August 31, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Scott

~Ron

WV Sawmiller

Looks like he is doing real good for a puppy that young. 

He reminds me of the time my wife took her shepherd Trip to a Schtzhund trial in Raleigh NC. Part of the trial required her to put Trip in a down position and she had to go face away so she could not give any covert signals or anything and Trip had to stay there 10 minutes. Becky was facing away and the judge was watching another dog doing his various skills. It seemed like every time the judge would look away Trip would crawl forward a step or two then when the judge would look back Trip would just look around all innocent like "What? Me move? Naah." She did that several times and those of us in the bleachers were laughing. Becky could not see what was going on and did not know why were were laughing. Finally the judge caught Trip moving out of the corner of his eye and told Becky to go ahead and call her and she lost points on that skill. The look on Trips face was what was so precious to all of us. They are really smart animals.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

Onthesauk

What a pair.  I get tired watching!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

SwampDonkey

Just what Harley needs to keep him young. ;D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WV Sawmiller

Pretty smart training them to pick up the scraps and nubs and such that fall under the mill if that is what they are competing for. Get the 2 dogs trained to do all your clean up for you. Now if they can just learn to drag those heavy slabs to the scrap pile...
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

doc henderson

too smart.  playing keep away using the environment to their advantage, and having fun.  now my wife wants another dog.  thanks @Jeff ,Harley and Sawyer!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Come on @doc henderson you know she deserves one!

Jeff

WV Sawmiller

Looks like they are ganging up on him but he seems to be holding his own pretty well. 
Howard Green

Jeff

There seem to be tag teaming going on at times today.

tule peak timber

Chomp, chomp,,,,chomp. :D
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

doc henderson

he keeps coming back after each retreat.  he may become the ultimate "alpha boss".  a confident dog, is a safe dog.  many dogs who bite are anxious or scared.  IMHO.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Jeff

doc henderson

Norman Rockwell anyone!  great shot.  (that was the name of my chocolate lab)

Traci

Wow, he is one nice looking dog and looks so well-behaved. Thinking one of those pics might need to be put in an ornament ball and hung on the tree.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
Robert Brault

Nebraska

Good picture, really is a handsome fellow.

Ron Scott

~Ron

Jeff

Onthesauk

One of the best pictures yet!
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

SwampDonkey

He played the old dog out. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WV Sawmiller

At the rate you're going you're gonna spoil that dog yet. :D It is good to see him grow up happy, healthy and confident.
Howard Green

doc henderson

Sawyer is the alpha dog.

Thank You Sponsors!