iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Image use

Started by Jeff, February 25, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Because I can see the possibility now that the biggest image hosting site --Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!-- out there is blocking 3rd party image linking,  I have seen the need to do that as well here so our images are not being used all over the net and sucking our bandwidth.  Images hosted on the Forestry Forum will not be able to be viewed from any other website unless authorized and added by me.  If a sponsor or client or member happens to see the image displayed below, or if you have a legitimate need to link to images here, please contact me. Other than that, anything else will be automatically disallowed.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dave Shepard

That's neat! I didn't know you could do that.  :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Yup, you can, in fact you can make it domain specific. A few years ago there was an unmentionable website that was hotlinking to some of our images. They had several pages on thier unmentionable site with our photos on them.  Over night, they all turned into "I STOLE THIS IMAGE FROM THE FORESTRY FORUM, I AM AN IMAGE THIEF AND I SUCK!

Dave Shepard

Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

your mean  :D :D :D :D

Southside

What did they end up doing?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Jeff

Peter Drouin

There's a lot to this web thing, And I had no idea.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Ed_K

Ed K

Sixacresand

Probably not related to this thread, but lately when I attempt to add a photo to a post, I get a message that I do not have permission to perform the task of adding photos.  The photos have been uploaded to the gallery.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Jeff

@Sixacresand  This means that you never cleared out all of your Forestry Forum bookmarks and cookies from the old server. You will have this continuing problem until you do so. You have to clear ALL OF THEM, not just the last hour, or last day, or last week. ALL OF THEM. And no, it has nothing to do with this topic. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!