iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I called Hidden Hill and they found me a site so I won't be needing Countryside but will want to hear about it for the future.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

WDH

I called two of the better motels in Harrison, and they are all booked up  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

okmulch

We booked our motel room in Harrison a month ago and got the last one.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Jeff

I just got news that the carriage house Inn has reopened!  I found a facebook page. All I know so far, but that used to be the very best place to stay.
https://www.facebook.com/vivianatcarriageinn/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

PatD and I will spend Thursday night at Burch Run (Pine Ridge Campground or something like that) and will be at Hidden Hill Friday.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dewwood

Marcia and I will make it 44 I think.  See you all then!
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

stihltoomany

Myself and Jackie maybe. Sure want to, if you'll let a newby come. Will confirm as soon as I know for sure.
Way too many saws, mostly STIHL
Bobcat S650, Bobcat 331 excavator Bobcat A770
and other dirt toys
Looking for hyd bandsaw mill, Timberking used maybe? NOT anymore!
WoodMizer LT40 super

Jeff

You certainly are welcome to come. :)

Sheepkeeper

We intend to be there. That'll make 46
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

WDH

Sheepkeeper,

It is always good to see you. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

doctorb

I have waited to reply to this year's Pigroast thread as I was intent on coming, but family events loomed as conflicts.  My daughter, who just graduated from college, has taken a job as a Spanish teacher at a school in Connecticut.  Unfortunately, her "move-in" is that weekend.  She can't get into her apartment on campus prior to that, and she's expected to be there that Monday for the start of her orientation.  So I'm moving stuff to Connecticut that Friday-Saturday-Sunday, and regrettably will not be there this year.

The good news is that, starting this January, I will be significantly less burdened at work, and my schedule will allow such enjoyable trips.  So, count me out for this year, as it is my loss (not yours), and I'll see you next August.

Doctorb
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Brian C.

You'll be missed again doctorb by us, but I think the fish will be happy for another year.

york

Hey,if you are from central NY,i have a welder that is looking for ride to pig roast...Thanks Albert
Albert

trapper

reserved our motel today. Lakeside , Hope it is ok.  Budd lake motel seems to be closed, no answer.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

pigman

I suppose I should punt my name in before Jeff has to ask me why I am waiting. ;)
Bob and Judy make  48
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Magicman

'bout time.  We look forward to seeing you.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

glassman_48

Jeff,
I will leave early and help set up, may bring a younger employee with me or granddaughter she is young, but willing to work and do whatever someone needs.

Jeff

I sure hope there are a bunch of you sitting on the fence this year that plan on hopping off on the pigroast side!  This RSVP count is way down from every other year at this point.

jtmccallum

John and Faith plus 2 or 3 others.  we'll call it 54.
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

Mike_P.

Jeanette and I will be there.  That brings the count to 58.

Shotgun

Mary and I are going to miss it this year.  Have a lot going on, and a direct hit on that day.  Jeff, give our love to Tammy.  Feet are pretty complicated things.  Hope all goes well for her.

Really hate to miss it, with the new building, and all.  Have a good one. Count still at 58.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

GAB

I plan on stopping by on Friday for a while and then proceed on to Traverse City to attend the wedding (8/6) of one of my nieces.  She did not consult with me when choosing a date and ..........well now you know.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Jeff

Even after almost a year. Last year's pig still smells good!

Thank You Sponsors!