iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mystery Plant

Started by Raider Bill, March 27, 2009, 10:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Any Ideas?
Got some trimmings a few years ago when they were taking them out from in front of city hall.
Almost grow like weeds with root runners. Get beautiful flowers in the spring the the leaves drop. FAst growing bugger for sure.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Radar67

I won't swear to it, but it looks very similar to what my local nursery refers to as wild azalea. They wanted $23 for a 2 gallon pot...I have them growing wild all over my creek.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Tom

Here's wild azalea in the ditch, on the edge of my yard.

Yeah, That's me and my Red Logrite Canthook.  ;D

SwampDonkey

Raider, looks like some kind of honeysuckle or weigela. Although the flower arrangement favors buttonbush or onions. Weird.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Raider Bill

I've been told the are brazillian starburst but not sure about that either.
They grow crazy fast and run man do they run!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

That gave me a clue Raider. Looks like the Clerodendrum genus

Clerodendrum quadriloculare (from the Philippines) is an example, hard to find much photography on the net about that genus.

An example is on flickr but the forum software won't allow the link to the page. May not be the exact species, but flower looks the same.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!