iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What did you get for Christmas?

Started by steamsawyer, December 25, 2012, 12:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuniperBoss

I got a brand new Stihl chainsaw, a LeatherMan, and an electric chain sharpener! I've been getting it good the last few years. Last year I got an old work-horse pickup truck. Living the dream. ;D
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense." --- Thomas Edison

thurlow

Dewalt (120v) SDS rotary hammer drill;  old one was a Harbor something'tother and about 10 years old;  it worked surprisingly well for what I paid for it, but finally gave up the ghost.  Don't need one often, but when I do..............
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

bugdust

Sweetie and I moved in our new home just in time to decorate for Christmas. We figured this would top anything we could buy for each other, so the grandsons got a double dose this year. What a great blessing we shared this year!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

hardtailjohn

I got my most favorite present ever..... I got to see my new Granddaughter for the first time!! She was born last June 30, but I couldn't get back to NE to see her...so they came out here.
Here's a pic of us, and her new horse...
John

I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Bandmill Bandit

I got
iPad from my Son and daughter in law and youngest daughter,
Viking 2 drawer tool/roll table with rubber top and a dewalt biscuit joiner for the shop from wife and oldest daughter.

And off course the simple set and the second hydraulic pump on my mill from me.  Need to do board return now and the feed motor upgrade. And a bigger shop!

Skilled Master Sawyer. "Skilled labour don't come cheap. Cheap labour dont come skilled!
2018 F150 FX4, Husqvarna 340, 2 Logright 36 inch cant hooks and a bunch of stuff I built myself

drobertson

My wife Christy bought me a Keurig coffee maker,  makes a good cup on these cold winter mornings.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Texas Ranger

A little late, but I got my daughter and the two grandkids for Christmas.  Nothing like a 6 and 5 year old on Christmas morning.

Other than that all I got was a 1908 Colt vestpocket, and a Remington 11-48.   ;D
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

drobertson

Nothing better than kids for Christmas!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!