iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Sponsor succeeding again

Started by Tom, August 08, 2005, 03:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

An Announcement by Forestry Forum member Tamiam (Tammy) and wife of Neslrite (Kevin), owner of Logrite tools, unveiled a new business association for them and attributed it directly to the exposure  Logrite Tools has experienced on the Forestry Forum.

Stihl, the chainsaw manufacturer, asked for a copy of Logrite's tools to be manufactured with the Stihl logo on the handle and painted with the company's orange color.  Tamiam reported that Stihl had been looking for new products for their dealers and catalog and the Forestry Forum had jumped up in first place in their Internet search.  Research unveiled the positive comments the member base had made on the Aluminum, guaranteed-for-life tools and directed Stihl toward the inclusion of the cant hooks in their 2006 catalogs.   

Way to go Kevin and Tammy.  We're proud of you.

Bro. Noble

It's really great to see good people with a good product succeed.  Congratulations Logrite 8) 8) 8)

It would also be really great to have Stihl as a sponser of this great forum ;)

milking and logging and sawing and milking

crtreedude

Hey, I might just be able to buy one down here! All our chainsaws, weed whackers and sprayers are Stihl. They should be happy....

So, how did I end up here anyway?

DanG

What a coup! 8) 8) 8)  Great going, Kevin, Tammy, and all the Logrite folks!  Y'all really got it going on!

Now, I wonder how long it will take Stihl to realize that if THEY found Logrite through the ForestryForum, other folks may find THEM the same way.  Sounds like a natural sponsor to me. ;) :) :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sawguy21

We are a Stihl dealer and I am looking forward to seeing the new products in the store. Nice to see a small domestic company doing well in the international marketplace. WAY TO GO!!!!
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chris J

Yes!!   8)

Always good to see good things happen for good people.  Congratulations!
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

twostroke_blood

WoW what a boost . Very cool congrads   8) 8) 8)

redpowerd

NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

woodbeard

Most excellent!! I have been wanting one of those since I saw one at the Peterson demonstration last year. Now I can get one to match my new mill. :D

Ed

Thank You Sponsors!