iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Weinig Profimat 22N info needed

Started by mur, February 05, 2006, 07:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mur

Am looking at purchasing a used Weinig Profimat 22N.  It looks like a good machine in nice shape and I am wondering if anybody would recommend (or not recommend) this type of machine.  I like it as it is a pre-computer model - meaning less hi-tech problems.  And it looks pretty robust for what I need it for.   Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks,
mur
Don't dream it, be it.

HORSELOGGER

I have one...a 1990 model, 5 head. What do you want to know? I can recommend it, very well built, reputation as one of the best little moulders Weinig ever made. Very simple set up, easy to run . Is there a lot of tooling with the one you are looking at? Just like buying a sawmill is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to spending money, buying a moulder is just the entrance ticket to the spendorama :D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

iain

Logger you aint going to go wrong with it if it aint been abused (not that easy to do) it will serve you well.

iain

mur

Thanks for the replies.   I currently run a Logosol but am looking at the Profimat to be a dedicated flooring/wall panel set-up.   I know all about the tip of the iceberg!!   That's a good way to put it.  Again,  thanks
Don't dream it, be it.

Thank You Sponsors!