iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Portable milling NE MS - NW AL Area

Started by wwsjr, February 06, 2011, 09:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwsjr

I have a good problem, I cannot saw portable jobs in a timely manner for several persons who have called me due to jobs I have at my home location.  I have about 60K BF cypress and SYP on my yard to custom saw and do not need to move to jobs sites in the next month or so. Weather has me behind schedule and the next week or so does not look good due to rain and cold. I plan to call WM on Monday to get list of mill owners  anywhere near me that might be interested.

A man called me Saturday with about 15K feet SYP near Belmont, MS. Another 12-14K feet SYP and Oak near Fulton, MS. The average price for sawing around this area is $250 a 1000BF. Both jobs have tractors with FEL to move logs, slabs and lumber. Anybody interested, send me a PM.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Don K

Wish I was closer. I'd give it a whirl.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Jeremy2200

I am in Northwest MS. Just got a lt 15 about 2 weeks ago. I am building a trailer for it right now and should be done next week with it. I am not sure i could handle a whole lot of sawing since my mill is manual but I would appreciate if you would keep me in mind if you get more than you can handle in North MS. Thanks my name is Jeremy and my number is 901-331-2292

Magicman

Welcome Jeremy2200, to the Forestry Forum.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!