iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

how to find out

Started by james, February 18, 2010, 10:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

if there are any topics that don't turn to food  ??? ???
inquiring minds want to know :P :P
james

DanG

Just the ones that start out that way. ;) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

OneWithWood

Yes.  There is a mathmatical way to determine how many threads do not or will not turn to food in some manner.

Pick any number at random.
multiply by 2.438
divide by 1.219
subtract 2x the original number.

You have your answer!   8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Raider Bill

I just had a nice  plate of perogys and kielbasa for lunch!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Coon

Raider that plate of vitals just looks like an appetizer. Heck there are only a few bites of perogies there.  ;)  I don't think that plate would even half fill my first hollow spot.... Now if there was atleast a couple of dozen there I'd have enough to start.  :D  :D

Brad.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Raider Bill

HAHA! :D, This is Florida I got the early bird special ;D

I used to be able to eat a lot more but it appears as I age my ability to consume that much has diminished.  smiley_old_guy

Coon

Yup at my age I can surely tell ya that I am not finished rounding out yet.   :D  I ain't getting any taller but my waistline is definately increasing.  ;)  That reminds me I need to get myself a new belt.  I am on the last hole and it's getting tight.

So what flavor were those perogies?  Think we will be having potato and bacon slathered with butter and onions topped off with sour cream aand shredded cheddar cheese.... wife just told me we are not having them till tomorow.  :'(  Taco salad tonight.   digin_2   sketti_1   

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Raider Bill

They were potato and cheddar!
I have officially retired all my size 36 waist jeans. I was fooling myself for awhile that I was going to still fit in them but faced my fears and bought some 38's.
My Son's favorite saying to me "Dad you weigh over a 1/8Th of a ton" He's 2" taller at 6'6" 29 years old and I tell him just wait it's coming your way too.

Thank You Sponsors!