iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Prentice 120 Log Loader

Started by David-L, December 23, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David-L

Whats the correct Hydraulic oil for winter time use in this 120 Loader. Is it aw46 or can I use the hyd/tran combo. Its a straight 120. Trucks running good, added alot to the end number. Nice to load up and go when you want. Merry Christmas all.

In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

David-L

Just read the Hydraulic oil thread, sounds like 32 unless someone says otherwise. Whats the viscocity of say 303 oil.

mark_h

I don't know much about that loader in particular, but I have used hy-tran oil in hyd systems year around. I know the 303 fluid says its not for cold weather use, but i've used some older machines in the winter with it in and had no problem. I cant imagine it's heavier than maybe aw46 weight
Is there a reason you should not use hy-tran in a straight hydraulic system?

David-L

I am going to switch out to AW32 soon. Especially with this cold snap were having.

North River Energy

David,
Unless I'm mistaken (a possibility), one of my cohorts has been running atf in his Serco loaders for many years.

ga jones

The cheapest stuff you can find David. Cause when you blow a couple hoses you loose a lot. Tractor fluid from TSC. I buy it at the Black Friday sales. 16.00 5 gallon pails. I got a pallet of it.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

mike_belben

I never thought about stocking up on BF. Thats brilliant.
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!