iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ribs

Started by Magicman, October 08, 2010, 02:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We haven't been home the last few times that Jerry came by, so he carried whatever he had to someone else.

Thankfully, today we were home.  Ribs, and "slick bone" ones at that.  We just sat down and ate ribs.  food3

Jerry's Ribs
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Slick bone? What's that?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WH_Conley

Bill

beenthere

:D :D :D

Yup, imagine done to perfection so the rib bones slide right out, real slick.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

Ah, never heard it put that way before.

In BBQ competitions they take away points if the bones fall out.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

The only competition that was going on in the Magic home was which one of us had the most slick bones left on their plates.   ;)

I have those White Oaks logs to saw when I get back from Colorado.   Jerry gets the slabs for his smoker.  He needs a new cross beam on his deer skinning rack, so I'll also saw him a 4X6.  That should be worth a brisket or something.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!