iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

love pictures!!!

Started by beulahland, August 06, 2014, 12:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beulahland

New member on the forum, long time reader.  I've enjoyed the pictures so much here on the forum thought I'd post a few of my own.

John Deere 5205, Nokka 3970 forwarding trailer, stihl 261m

Ecc 2-24. There is nothing better for a man then he should eat and drink & find enjoyment in his toil.

Magicman

Hello beulahland, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   8)

I love your toys, especially all of them.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

Quote from: Magicman on August 06, 2014, 01:14:58 PM
Hello beulahland, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   8)

I love your toys, especially all of them.   ;D

Me too!
I don't know which I like better... your tractor or your trailer.  ???
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

Nice! beulahland,welcome to the forum. Looks like a homemade trailer? with a loader.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mad murdock

Welcome beulahland, and congratulations on the pic posting!! nice looking plantation job there, and the tractor/trailer are looking pretty spiffy 8)
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

beulahland

Thank you!  The trailer is built by nokka, its the older version of the 92hd i think.  The Dayton style hubs were put on by the guy I bought it from he had an endless supply of 14 r20" tires and rims. 

Believe it or not this plantation is only 13 yrs old.  Some of the bigger trees are14dbh and 45' of marketable length.  It was planted on 260 acres of farm land that has been in the family for generations.  I should be able to cut for a long time!!!  Job security!

Ecc 2-24. There is nothing better for a man then he should eat and drink & find enjoyment in his toil.

CCC4

I didn't even notice the equipment...but I did notice a spectacular lead! Really nice work!

Woodboogah

Same here CCC4, Nice job laying them down.
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

BargeMonkey

Thats a pretty sharp looking set up youve got.

Hilltop366

Hay something is not right here, flat ground, trees in a row, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Where are the rocks and humps and holes and swamps and.......?

I'm jealous.

thecfarm

Hilltop,all that you mentioned is on my land.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Great pictures. 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

glassman_48

beulahland,
Great pictures and equipment, I have an aunt that lives at emerald isle.  Lovely area down there.  I have a trailer similar to yours sitting at my glass shop that came from canada.  Its just itching for me to haul it to my logging site and put it to work but its already sold :'( :'(

Piston

Those are some great photos you posted, of some very nice equipment!  Glad you decided to join and show us some of your operation.  Welcome.  8)
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

beulahland

Thanks for the kind replys everyone.
Ccc4 glad you didn't see the 20 before that.  Lol every tree is the same Ive cut enough now... its like hilltop said its about as easy as it gets. I'd be lost on some of the jobs you guys work on. 

Glassman I lived right across the bridge in Swansboro when I was stationed at camp lejune. 

Thank You Sponsors!