iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

USTurbosawmill

Started by NZJake, December 24, 2010, 08:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZJake

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd update you all. We now have a US distributor. Kelly Hagen will be THE contact for the US territory. He's a member of this fine forum and am sure he'd be happy to help you out with any questions you may have. His contact details are located on our USdealer page of our website.

Things are really starting to move for us with mills heading to Canada, Fiji, Australia and South Africa.

Have a Merry Christmas!
Jake.  
Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

weisyboy

make sure you let us know when one comes into australia so i can have a look at it working.
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

D Hagens

Merry Christmas Jake, would like to see your mill in operation in B.C. Need a dealer out here? :)

sgschwend

Enjoyed your web page.  If you were going to add something a set of prices and specifications would be nice.

Based on the videos, I see you have had these mill for several years.

I wrote this the other day, I have added an apology in a new reply, please disregard this section:
Mighty Mite and Mobil Dimension make a similar edger mill, just no swing, sort-of seemed like your claims were broader than should be.

Good job,

Steve  
Steve Gschwend

sjgschwend@gmail.com

NZJake

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your comment and observations. Prices differ from country to country, part of the reason we'd prefer an actual enquiry for this.

Also, we've been using the concept in the field for a few years before going public with it. But as far as manufacturing is concerned things really just started around April this year for us. We had a few little pumps to get over before jumping into the manufacturing project. Carl is still running the original prototype mill producing timber as a sideline venture for us though.

As far as broad claims are concerned, could you expand on this? I've just scoured our website to find an instance where we've broadened our claims as you've mentioned?

We have two products...

Our main frame used on both models is I believe pretty new to the woods? The low laying skid offers rigidity and instant access to the timber.

12"x24" is a pretty large board.

The countersaw model uses a second blade which can be lowered or raised out of the cut anytime. This offers 4 different modes...

Swingblade, production, countersaw and twinsaw. I havent seen this in the industry yet?

I'll stop there as I hope these couple of ideas are enough to suggest we're a little different than others.

Will do Weisy.
And thanks Da Hagens.

Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

LOGDOG

Hey Jake. Did Kelly Hagens buy a mill that can be viewed in the U.S.?

sgschwend

Jake, I must apologize, my earlier posting was poorly written and sadly not at all good.  I wish I could take it back. 

I really enjoyed the web page and the videos.  I like seeing folks as yourselves advancing the technologies.

Thanks for the info, I look forward to hearing more in the future.
Steve Gschwend

sjgschwend@gmail.com

KellyH

Thank You Jake for the fine introduction!  ;D

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or comments and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner with accurate and current information. 

Happy Holidays and A Safe & Happy New Year For Everyone!

Kelly

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

ATLGA

Hey fellas I spoke with Kelly last week. He is very sharp and knowledgeable about their product.
America First.

okie

Kelly, if a guy was in your neck of the woods and wanted to see this saw run, would that be feasible? Even if said person absolutely couldn't afford that much mill?  :)
Striving to create a self sustaining homestead and lifestyle for my family and myself.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Theres nothing wrong with wanting to see one working Okie Im like that Myself Mate  ;) ;D 8)  Jake Im looking forward to seeing this go well for You and Your Dad it seems like the one you have running for yourselves doing full time milling is going well Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Kelly I take it yours is the first one to arrive Mate  ;) ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

NZJake

Hi Guys,

Carl's having fun using the machine. It's nice to tinker with as far as R&D is concerned too. Just had some new blades in from europe, cutting so nice.

Wish we had the new version though, what a difference with 40hp. Our prototype is a 30hp Daihatsu. The extra 10hp makes cutting those 12" cuts so much easier.

Cheers.

KellyH

Okie - Absolutely no problem with that at all.  I intend to do a few shows around the country to showcase the mill and it's capabilities.  If there is a show you feel I should look at to attend please let me know.  We'll see what the schedule looks like for 2011.

Chris - Yes I will be taking delivery of one of the first mills to hit the states.  It's gonna be some fun I tell ya!

Happy New Year Every One!  smiley_striped_tophat

Kelly
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

Vermonter

With all the news coming out of NZ, I was hoping you folks are okay...
New homestead

NZJake

Thanks,

Lucky for us we havent got any family down south. Christchurch was such a beautiful town with very old buildings. The Cathedral was the landmark that everyone remembers when going through that town. The Pictures comign back are very depressing. Can't imagine being stuck under those buildings waiting for some one to rescue you. We hear about this kind of stuff else where in the world but this is just so close to home for us.

One of our hydraulic suppliers are located in Christchurch but escaped undamaged. Not so lucky for many others.

Cheers.
Jake.

LOGDOG

Glad to hear you guys are all ok Jake. Keep your chin up.

Thank You Sponsors!