iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Member just joined FF

Started by Chuck White, March 07, 2011, 11:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

We have a new member, and a special one to me!

He's my FIL Jim, and he goes by the screen name Sagrap.

So I say welcome to the forestry forum Jim.

He's had his LT40G18 since 1992 and still going strong.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Welcome SAGRAP.  You have been a member for two days and have not made a post yet.  Remember, we like pictures and we really need the true scoop on Chuck.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tom

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, sagrap.  Those old LT40's are good machines, aren't they?

weisyboy

did we scare him away already?

welcome mate.
god bless america god save the queen god defend new zealand and thank christ for Australia
www.weisssawmilling.com.au
http://www.youtube.com/user/weisyboy?feature=mhee
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000696669814&sk=photos

Don K

Welcome to the forum sagrap.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

paul case

welcome, glad to have you aboard.

pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

KyTreeFarmer

Welcome Sagrap, you will like it here.
KTF
Woodmizer LT15G
Belsaw from Sears & Roebucks
8N Ford
87 Kubota 2550 W/FEL

SAGRAP

Hello everyone, i have to give credit to chuck for helping me to get onto this.   I do have a woodmizer mill but do not use it in the winter months, just because it is to darn cold.   I have had the mill for a while but i do have a lot to learn yet.  Chuck has helped me a lot several times.  Glad to be aboard.
1992 Wood-Mizer LT40G18

Coon

Just pull up a stump  and read a while. Ask all the questions you want here.  The only dumb questions are the ones not asked.  ;)  We are glad to have you aboard here. You'll  find out soon enough if you can put up with us yahoo's.   :D  Remember we like pictures.  ;D 

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Chuck White

Good to see you made your first post Jim.

Take your time and investigate this site for info.

There are a lot of really good people here and lots of good info too!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Boy, I really had a good comeback for the above post, but decided to let it lie.  SAGRAP, exploring and reading old posts and threads will be very informative.

I'm glad that you have made your first post.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Welcome to the Forum, SAGRAP!
I haven't been here too long myself, but you will find several lifetime's worth of learning on here. There's not much on here that some member is expert at AND is willing to share their knowledge freely.
Have you talked with Jeff, yet? He has some really nice jackets for sale. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

terrifictimbersllc

Welcome SAGRAP. I'm sure you will like Chuck's other friends   (here) too.  :D :D
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Woodbuzzer

Welcome to the Forum Saprap,Im sure youll enjoy it.I agree with you about milling in the winter.Been there ,done that!! 8) 8)Buzz
Frick saw mills,NHTC29Dtractors,Jonsered chain saws,Northern Hyd. woodsplitters,Central Outdoor woodboilers,and Arctic Cats too!

petefrom bearswamp

Welcome SAGRAP lots of good info here.
Chuck bought his mill from me and I call him when I visit Degrasse.
He usually comes for an adult beverage.
Next time come with him.
We were going to go snowmobiling there tomorrow thru Saturday, but the weather scared us off.
Pete
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Thank You Sponsors!