iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

edger antics

Started by woodmills1, July 14, 2009, 10:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

the edger started acting funny a few days ago, would kinda bubble out and run the goverento full but run way slow and just get the board out.  then it cleared up.  Did it again yesterday and didn't clear up.  I called woodmizer(edger motor book is the only manual I didn't get) and leaned of the fault codes.  It came up lean, and rich condition.  Tech said most tomes lean is fuel filter but this was puzzel maybe O2 sensor.  O2 didn't want to come out till wd40 on hot muffler.  cleaned it no solution.  used a piece of brake line to bypass filters one at a time and the big filter after the pump was the problem

I don't get ot only 14 hours since I drained tank and changed the filter.  I found a filter local and all is well but 14 hours????

man I love this setup
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Dan_Shade

If there is a bunch of dirt and gunk in the tanks, they will clog up.

are your fuel tanks clean?
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

NHHillbilly

If it keeps up I will come down and take it off your hands so you don't get too frustrated
LT40hdg28

woodmills1

thats funny

the afternoon that I put the filter on I noticed some fuel dribbling from the first piece of hose at the tank.  It looks like a slice was made on the hose in the past, like a board was drug across it.

maybe it was sucking in dust and dirt?

Thank You Sponsors!