iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timbco 415 Leveling cab??

Started by bkellyvtme, October 24, 2010, 06:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkellyvtme

Maine372

i dont think so. 425 was the smallest leveling cab you could get if i remember correctly.

bkellyvtme

That is what I thought, but I wasn't 100%. A guy is selling a 415 and in the pictures it is a leveling cab. It is fuzzy pictures and  I can't see the model #.

Maine372

i could be wrong. it may have been a special order from the factory when it was new. could be that somone smashed up some body panels and they put 415 tin on a 425. id check the serial number and call the factory.

bkellyvtme

He stated it was a 2007 415D and the pic that are there was of a tilting cab Timbco (decals to fuzzy to see). I went onto equipment watch and it says they were discontinued in 2006. I wonder if this is an odd machine or a scam.

Skiddah

I know that the 415 FX that Valmet is making now is definitely not self leveling.  If it's not a scam or a scabbed together "hybrid", I just think that the seller has no idea what they're talking about.  I have a friend who ran into problems like this before with a skidder.  He bought a "540 E" John Deere, or so he thought.  When he went to insure it and they ran the serial numbers, sure enough it was really a 548 E, that had been put together with spare parts.  You can imagine the problems that he encountered...

Thank You Sponsors!