iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sure beats grunting

Started by Larry, May 08, 2011, 05:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

I didn't know if the TK could do it...at idle speed and it drug em all back just fine. :)

On my old mill I would have raised them with the toeboards and came in from the side.  Had to finesse the forks to avoid hitting something.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

isawlogs

Sweet ,  8)

Nice pics. I would of never thought it could of dragged those back, iddle or not  :D 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

ladylake

How does that forklift lift, looks like the forks are over the tires in the pic. Sure beats manhandeling those heavy beams.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

laffs

my mill wouldnt do it. nice little forklift there
timber harvester,tinberjack230,34hp kubota,job ace excavator carpenter tools up the yingyang,

Larry

Quote from: ladylake on May 08, 2011, 06:48:31 PM
How does that forklift lift, looks like the forks are over the tires in the pic.

The forks extend about 4 foot.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

thecfarm

Is that a 3 wheeled forklift? Kinda looks like the ones that some trucks haul around on the back to unload at a customer's home.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Larry

Yes, a little orphan 3-wheeler that followed me home.  She is trying real hard to be part of the family, but I don't know if she will stay or not.  A little light on the lifting but she does have other redeeming qualities. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!