iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Heros and Villians

Started by Raider Bill, February 11, 2010, 06:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Starts tonight 8 pm EST 

Figured I'd start a new thread.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

I anticipate that a Hero will win, someone who has not won before, someone who lays low like Brer Fox.  The high profile players are targets most likely. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

I wonder if the others had an opportunity to see how Russell plays ???
If not, they'll get outplayed. :D

WDH

I suspect that there are no secrets.  Plus, even if they don't know his style, the very reason that he was selected is the reason to suspect him  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Raider Bill

It's my understanding that they have not seen him {Russell} play.

Jeff

I'm pretty sure this was filming as the last survivor aired. As Raider Bill says, they have not seen him play. 8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

I've got a feeling this is going to be sort of like cheering for the whalers on whale wars. smiley_devil_trident

Raider Bill

You would think that after 20 years they could afford to buy a camera lense that wasn't all blurry >:( smiley_paparazzi

Jeff

I wish they had a cable version  :D

DanG

Y'all let me know how it plays out, ok?  I won't be watching, and I'm sure the suspense will be unbearable just when I'm trying to go to sleep. ::)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Raider Bill

Quote from: DanG on February 11, 2010, 09:08:38 PM
Y'all let me know how it plays out, ok?  I won't be watching, and I'm sure the suspense will be unbearable just when I'm trying to go to sleep. ::)

Sugars top came off during a challenge. She was voted off.

Roxie

Sugar's top didn't come off, the mean villian girl unhooked her bathing suit top.  Cowboy Bob had spent the evening complaining about how sore he was, (aching ALL over), from the day of shoveling snow.  He sure snapped forward to the edge of his easy chair with incredible velocity when Sugar's top came off.  I asked him if he'd given himself a sprain.  :D :D :D

I was cheering for James, Russell, JT, and Boston Rob. 

How about those hero's finding those chickens?  We thought it was very stupid of one of the hero clan to tell the villians that they had caught the birds, because being villians.....

Say when

WDH

Poor sugar, a lamb among lions, even if they are hero lions.  She did look nice in leopard spots, though, and I imagine pretty good without them too but it must have come up a sudden rainstorm for half a minute because the camera got all blurry  :).

Boston Rob making fire with bamboo was amazing.  The key was that most of the team was helping generate the friction to generate the heat.  No one person could have done that alone.  They, the villians, look like a formidable team.  Apparently, Russell has not found the idol yet.

Jeff

I dont know who to root for!  I do know I never liked Tyson, still don't and never liked Colby either.

Mooseherder

I like 6 out of the 20. :D
Last night's show was pretty good though even without ole' yeller. ;D
I hope Survivor Producers get over this All Star bring back people for 3 times. ::)

Chuck White

I watched it last night too.
Boy....That first clash was a rough one.  Injuries and everything.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

James must be hungry because he is most stressed out.  This does not bode well for him as he is alienating himself and making himself a huge target all the while Rupert has that little sly grin on his face watching it all come down.

James did the dirty work for Rupert who was intent on getting rid of Stephanie and I bet James does not even realize it.  That Rupert is sneaky.

Russell is behaving himself nicely  :D.

Cedarman

Why they didn't have that puzzle figured out before trying to stack is puzzling to me.  Too many chiefs on the Hero's side.  The right one went home though.  Tom's expression was priceless. Does James lose it big time next week?

How hard is it to build a shelter with bamboo and palm fronds  and banana leaves that doesn't leak.  Shingles is shingles.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Did James say shut your mouth to Stephanie as she was walking out? That's what I thought I heard. Tom and Colby sure didn't appear to like the proceedings much.

Boston Robs little drama was pretty weak, almost embarrassing.

This is some of these peoples 3rd trip, you'd think they could build a hut.

All in all not a good night IMO.

Jeff

I was looking through the referral log for the website and see that we had a visitor to the website on this thread that found it on google by typing:

"where did stephanie from survivor get her bathing suit"

Ya just never know how people get here.

RynSmith

Now that is funny.  Is there an FF bathing suit store that I haven't found yet  ???  :D

Cedarman

Does Stephanie shop there often? ;) ;D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

Jeff

Mooseherder

I wonder what Natalie's up to? ???

Thank You Sponsors!