iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Old style gas cans!

Started by Woodhauler, June 13, 2010, 09:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Just thought i would pass this along to you guys cause i no how much everyone loves the new style cans! You can still buy the old style blitz gas can from aubuchon hardware,it is a 6.5 gallon can that is labeled as a water jug! 12.99$$ each! Also if you have the new blitz gas can you can call blitz usa and tell them you lost the spout of your water can and they will send you one old style spout and one hold down nut plus 2 yellow caps.........and get this FREE OF CHARGE! I offered my credit card and she said it wasen't needed!Thought i would let you guys in on this!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Don_Papenburg

I thought that youwere talking OLD style cans .  Like the five gallon oil cans that my dad bought gearoil and motor oil in on the farm .  The spout was fastened with a threadedring  and you had a small cap on a bigger cap that screwed onto the spout.  They came with Dinos, stars ,and ovals with a torch in the middle , maybe a roaring lion or a clover . If you took care of them they lasted for generations  , they were made of steel.  If you left them too close to the brush pile as you lit the cobs around it they would make a funny noise and fly tito the air.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Woodhauler

Don them are availible if you google them!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!