iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday, UNCLEBUCK!

Started by DanG, August 05, 2005, 12:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Well, at least it's your Birthday here in the Eastern Time Zone.  Hope ya have many happy returns. :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

UNCLEBUCK

Hey thank you very much !  Have not had a drink for one year but by gum its just too Dang hot here this last week so I feel the norwegian thirst disorder taking over sometime later today ! :D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Roxie

Happy Birthday Uncle Buck!   smiley_balloon_01
Say when

pigman

Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

gary

Fla._Deadheader

Hey, Happy B'Day, Uncle Buck  8) 8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Brad_S.

Happy b'day, UB. Feel any aches and pains that weren't there yesterday?  smiley_old_guy
(Well, any not associated with Norwegian Thirst Disorder, anyhow.)
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

pappy

Happy Birthday Uncle Buck !!! I remember being that young  :D
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

tnlogger

gene

thedeeredude

Jodi

smiley_wavyHappy Birthday!!!  smiley_balloon_01 smiley_thumbsup

Ed_K

Happy B day Uncle Buck  8), never mind the drink, get a bowl of vanilla icecream with maple syrup  8) ;).
Ed K

woodbowl

Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Teri

Happy Birthday UB!!!    smiley_balloon_01 smiley_balloon_01

RMay

RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

UNCLEBUCK

Thanks everybody ! Been so long since I celebrated that I hate to wreck a good thing by going out and getting a headache tonight . I must be getting old but its a real treat to wake up every morning this last year without the norwegian headache so I have decided to wait another year ! I had cake,ice cream and bbq hamburgers and got 2 new pair of bib overalls ! Would do anything to be sitting at the pre-pig roast tonight and tomorrow because I wanted a sawing lesson from Jeff . Thanks again pals ! ;)

Shamus

Happy Bornday by gosh there OK UncaBuck!

I'll betcha the lack of drinkin til yer stinkin will be good fer yer thinkin.
::)

TWO pairs o bibs, looks like someone got spoilt up good and pretty... ;D
D&L Doublecut Synchro sawmill, Procut chainsaw mill, John Deere crawler loader,  F350 4x4 flatdeck, 20 ton logsplitter, running Stihls

Bernie

U.B. Let the young "Bucks" have the norwegian headaches.  Good for you!!

Maybe next year you will be at the pig roast.  Happy B Day :) :)

Ernie

Went away for a few days, glad I got back in time to wish you a happy birthday, youngster
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

UNCLEBUCK

Thank you Ernie,Bernie and Shamus , you should be a comedian Shamus ,thats funny stuff  :D

Thank You Sponsors!