iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How 'bout them 'Hawks!!!

Started by BW_Williams, January 22, 2006, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BW_Williams

Been a loyal Seahawk fan since they started and didn't think we'd see them make it to a Superbowl in my lifetime, finally 8).  As this is new territory for Seattle, all I hope for is a good game!   8) 8) 8)  BWW
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

leggs

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beenthere

Wish we could have kept Mike Holmgren here at Green Bay. He is a good coach, and managed to take Haselback with him. Both teams seem to have played great ball today.  Hope it's a good close Super Bowl, and not a blow-out either way.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

old3dogg

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!! 8)

Should be a good game. I like both teams! Cant wait.

iain

Excuse me but whats a super bowl?

is it for salad ;)

iain

Burlkraft

I like both teams too..........A lot of Green Bay in the Seahwks tho.....

I just want to win the pool now smiley_devilish smiley_devilish smiley_devilish smiley_devilish
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Cedarman

Steelers beat Colts.  Therefore go Seahawks. 8) 8) :D :D

Can you buy grits at football games?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Modat22

Can a podiatrist help a person with a football problem?
remember man that thy are dust.

srjones

See what happens after all this rain?  The normally mellow northwesterners get quite irritable and aggressive. 8) 8) 8)

QuoteExcuse me but whats a super bowl?

is it for salad

It's the equivalant of the World Cup, but for American football.  Quite a big deal.  Superbowl Sunday is close to being declared a national holiday.  :D

Everyone has hobbies...I hope to live in mine someday.

Jeff

I've heard reports that the detroit lions are going to interrupt the middle of the game by exposing Micheal jacksons new breasts at half time and during the distraction, declare themselves the winners.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

Quote from: Jeff B on January 23, 2006, 07:08:07 PM
I've heard reports that the detroit lions are going to interrupt the middle of the game by exposing Micheal jacksons new breasts at half time and during the distraction, declare themselves the winners.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

swampy

That would be bad for the fans, they would all go blind and then nobody would know who won. :D :D :D :D
It only takes a little sawdust to become addicted. It's even better when you build your own. (HOMEMIZER a.k.a. HOMEY)

Mike_Barcaskey

hey BW, enjoy it for another two weeks!

Go Steelers!
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Frank_Pender

Hey, ya BW I have a couple of Red Tailed ones around here. 8)
Frank Pender

Tillaway

Go Hawks... now if only the Blazers could start to produce we would have a Paul Allen Monopoly.
Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

BW_Williams

Well, we didn't quite have what it took to win, but played hard.  I won't mention the officiating (oops).  Congrats Pittsburg. 
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Bill

Officiating - I wonder exactly what the 'hawks said to the officials that got them so ticked off at Seattle ! I'll give them credit - they did play like they won and their stats probably show time of possession and totals yards would be in their favor but for a couple excellent Steeler plays.

Not that I mind Pittsburgh winning for the other side of the state  ;)

Cedarman

I guess I'm not the only onesho thought the officiating was one sided. Can't remember ever seeing that many holding calls in a Superbowl.  They usually let them do a lot of holding to get the score up.  And it seems the calls always happened on a big play.  But then again you have to get both feet in bounds when you make a catch.

Otherwise a fun game and I didn't really care who won.

Kirk_Allen

I thought the officiating was swayed against Seattle, as did the broadcasters.  The game was pretty good but the opening was HORRIBLE  :(

Was it me or did they destroy the National Anthem  :o :(

MULE_MAN

I think they Destroy it Big Time !!!!    ::) I was walking across the living room
when they started it & I stop in disbelieve .   Worst I ever heard !!!!
Just my 2 cent !!!  Maybe I'm just getting to  Old  !!  ???
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Cedarman

All I heard was a bunch of caterwalling.  Thought they had skipped the National Anthem.

It could be a little like American Idol which I have watched a time or two. Some people have no clue as to how bad they are.  Some people just can't sing.

Norm

Well I guess I'm not the only one that thought the same (officiating and singing). Still not a bad game and since it's the last of football for a while I enjoyed it.

Thank You Sponsors!