iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Christmas Contest Winner!

Started by Jeff, December 25, 2003, 10:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We have a winner! Stacy drew the name before she had to leave. She copied all the names from the posts to little sheets of note paper, folded them and put em in a brown bag, then drew the winner.

Congratulations!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

Bro. Noble

milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

I need a HUGE Laughing Smiley for that one Noble! :D

Jeff

O.K. already, I'm sorry. ;D

woodmills1 is the winner!

JAMES! I got it somewhere but save me some time, send me your mailing address again please. Congrats and I hope you have a place for the print. If not, YOU can have a contest. :D

woodmills1

Ok just three minutes ago I am sitting here at mom's getting ready to type in we have a winner but we just don't know who it is.  Instead I read the rest of the general forum and when I come back whoaah! I am a winner 8) no change that, the winner. :D :D  Kathy says with 14 room we have room for da lovely print.  And thanks to the best forum in existance. :) ;D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

Hi, Kathy here.  The print is really beautiful and will look good over the piano in our large living room, the one you see the wood sticker stacked in on the pictures James posts of customer wood.  I guess I will have to forgive him for the hours he spends here on the forum. :D Thank You and Happy Holidays.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff

You very welcome Kathy.

What ya do on cutting down the time he spends here is kick his butt outadaway and visit yourself for a spell. ;)

EZ

Congrats Woodmills, injoy it for years.
EZ

Bigdogpc

Stump Jumper

Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Fla._Deadheader

That's one fine gesture from Jeff and Tammy. I believe James and Kathy will display it proudly.  8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

AtLast

CONGRATS!!!...AS I offerd to Jeff in "storing some of his collectables"...Id be HAPPY to " store " that picture for you .... ;D.....enjoy it and I agree with Fla Deadheader

Bill Johnson

Congrats Woodmills.  I'm sure it will look mighty pretty in your house.
Bill

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

woodmills1

IT'S HERE!
The print came today :) and it looks great.  THANK YOU FF!
Here are three shots and yes they are a little angled to keep the flash from bouncing straight back.

AtLast

looks GREAT!!!!....but I still think it would look better on my wall ;D

Bill Johnson

Woodmills1
It sure does look real pretty hanging there.
Bill

VA-Sawyer

Thank You Sponsors!