iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Pop!…..Amazing.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, December 12, 2013, 08:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

wait_smiley  So you have been "going" ever since.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

I could say every time he goes to the bathroom,he gets a new family. But that would not be nice to say.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Tell me that ain't so....    :-\
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

bugdust

Dave, maybe it's got something to do with being part of  "the greatest generation."
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 14, 2013, 08:42:49 PM
wait_smiley  So you have been "going" ever since.   ;D

I was in Mississippi a few days ago......but know one would answer the door.   say_what
Maybe it was the way I looked or something.  materhead
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

If you shave, you will be more presentable. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on December 14, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
If you shave, you will be more presentable.

You must have been talking to my wife......she said the same thing. :D

thecfarm

You know POSTON,I myself,am not concerned about keeping WDH happy at all, But my wife...... Take the hint there you dummy.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I may just fly right over Georgia this Christmas and keep going!  :D

WDH

You look like that you have some Georgia genes in you  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on December 14, 2013, 09:30:57 PM
You look like that you have some Georgia genes in you  :D.

You can't even see my geans in that picture.  ;D

thecfarm

WDH said something about hiding under the blankets in another thread. I'm heading for bed.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on December 14, 2013, 09:37:58 PM
WDH said something about hiding under the blankets in another thread. I'm heading for bed.

I read that too Ray....the last time somebody told me to put my head under the covers......I was gassed!  :D

thecfarm

Didn't I just call you a dummy?
You guys are going to get me in trouble.My wife will hear me laughing and no way will she belive I'm on the FF.

hardtailjohn

Them "old guys" like that are really something. My Dad's 91 and on oxygen 24/7 for the last year... it's driving him nuts! (not to mention us!)  He's never NOT been able to be outside, doing what he  loves.  On his 89th birthday, he and I spent 12 hours in the saddle, looking for cows. At the end of the day, he remarked that he was  getting "just too old for this"....haha... I  felt too old!  He had his knee replaced about 15 years ago, and was mad because they were hesitant to do the operation because he'd broken that leg 7 times.  Like was said before...they are from the Greatest Generation!!
Hope your Dad mends well and you two get to enjoy each other for a long time to come!
John
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

Delawhere Jack

What they can do with joint replacements these days is nothing short of amazing. Send your Pop our best wishes Poston. Lord knows someone needs to keep an eye on you!  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

thecfarm

89th Birthday and spent 12 hours in the saddle. That is great. I get all tired out driving for 12 hours.  ::) and I'm only 52.

Thank You Sponsors!