iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor - 2018

Started by Ron Wenrich, February 28, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I was on a job and missed the first 45 minutes of last night's episode.  :-\ 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DPatton

Quote from: Cedarman on March 22, 2018, 08:13:53 AM
  Chris sure impressed with his pitching abilities in the reward challenge.  Did he ever miss?  

Ditto on the throwing. That was an impressive display. The guy had a absolute rifle for an arm. I don't think he ever missed the target. 
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Magicman

We are under a Tornado Warning so our TV will be showing weather and not Survivor.  :-\
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ron Wenrich

They're just showing a different version of Survivor.   ;)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Cedarman

MM, if your weather had as much drama as last night's survivor, you didn't have much weather.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

A bit lame this year so far. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

Our weather warning ended at 7:45 (no tornado) so we got to watch the "tribal".  We saw a tribe vote off one of it's stronger players so they will probably be back. 

WV Sawmiller

I thought it was time for Denise to go. I thought James was pretty decent guy. No wonder they kicked him off.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

Since I missed all or most of the last two episodes I've missed some of the dramatics but I am still watching and enjoying.  I see some surprises on the horizon.

Cedarman

Two idols and a double vote coming into play can cause a lot of chaos.  Last night was a no brainer. 
Who can keep their mouth shut about having idols? Loose lips gets votes imho.

Raider Bill

Glad to see Chris gone.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

I am on the road sawing again and missed another episode.   :-\

WV Sawmiller

I will say the immunity challenge was pretty creative, very tough and I was very impressed by the way she won it especially with the wind blowing. I don't know who thinks these things up but they are pretty devious.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

I just plain forgot that yesterday was Wednesday and therefore missed the show!  >:(
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Ron Wenrich

I missed a couple of episodes and went to the CBS website and looked up Survivor.  I think they'll let you get 3 episodes for free.  I didn't pay anything for the 2 that I saw.  You'll still have to watch some advertisements.   :-\
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jeff

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on April 12, 2018, 02:37:10 PM
  I will say the immunity challenge was pretty creative, very tough and I was very impressed by the way she won it especially with the wind blowing. I don't know who thinks these things up but they are pretty devious.
That would be my dream job!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

Yes, devious is your middle name.  :D :D
Say when

Magicman

Devious   Diabolical   :D

Roxie

No!  Why Libby?  Why?  She didn't win challenges, or hunt for idols, or conspire to eliminate anyone.  She got along with everyone, and she was adorable.  Why? 
Say when

DPatton

:D :D  Wasn't it Morgan who said don't trust the pretty blond?

I would have been with Wendell on that eating challenge. No way I could have gotten any of that down.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Roxie

I can't even watch the eating challenges.  That is just too gross. 
Say when

Cedarman

I enjoy watching an idol well played.  What does a sea slug taste like?  I hope not to find out.
Libby didn't have a group to belong to.  No one needed her.

Jeff

Since Chris is gone, I don't have a clear "get rid of them" person in my mind. Most series, I know who I want to stay and who I want to go.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

I hated to see Libby go. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

I'm happy with tonight's vote. I figured Desi stirred up so much stuff folks were tired of her and it backfired. I thought they should have voted her off 3-4 episodes back when she messed up the puzzle completion for her team. I figure Michael is real happy but also figure his days are numbered.
Howard Green

Thank You Sponsors!