iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We have a new addition!!!

Started by Quartlow, December 25, 2005, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartlow

NO Mar wasn't pregnant!! ;D ;D
Kenda is having puppies!!!!
7 of them so far and the night isn't over,  All chocolates so far. I want at least one yellow to keep but I'll love em all.
Best Christmas present ever!!

So who needs a new lab pup for Valentines day?  ;)

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

isawlogs

The timing is good . I always wanted a chocolat lab ... Got a yellow one now , they are one of the best dogs to have ...  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

iain

Post one here
how big of a stamp would you need?

iain

Quartlow

I would have no clue Ian, oh though they would feel right at home since Kenda english English blood lines.  :)
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

asy

Quart! They are so CUTE!!!

Please make sure you put lots of photos of them up, I'll be looking for them!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

jon12345

puppies daddy usually gets 1 free.  soo maybe if ya fess up to bein the father... ;D
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

Quartlow

Quote from: jon12345 on December 26, 2005, 07:10:21 PM
puppies daddy usually gets 1 free.  soo maybe if ya fess up to bein the father... ;D

Well puppies Daddy's owner owes me big time so he isn't getting anything but a hard time.!!!

We ended up with 8, 4 females and 4 males, all chocolate.

hey Valentines Chocolates.!!
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

TimberGhost

~TG~

farmerdoug

They sure are pretty but I do not think my cats will let me have a puppy.  :( He will have to be pretty big to defend himself around here from the start.  The cats think that a dog is a annoying bug that needs a butt whipping. ::)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

UNCLEBUCK

Christmas pups , that is a present ! :)
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

asy

Quote from: UNCLEBUCK on December 27, 2005, 01:53:58 AM
Christmas pups , that is a present ! :)

Methinks that's Buck's way of saying "May I have one pleeeeeeeeease?"

Patty

Cute pups!   Keep posting photos, I am anxious to see them as they get older. Are they registered labs? Do you have a photo of doggie dad? Mom looks like a chocolate, is dad also?
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

UNCLEBUCK

:) I had my nephew pick out a registered chocolate lab for me from the neighbor and I put a 100$ bill in his pocket to give the man . The man had 2 litters of chocolate labs on his farm one litter registered and the other had a bluetick coonhound for the father and my nephew went right for the pen with the colorful puppies.He had to get in the pen and seen the one puppy with the 4 white toes and shouted "scooby doo" so we came home with "scooby doo" . How can you tell a kid no I am sorry that puppy isnt registered . So it was scooby doo for 8 years howling like a coon dog that she was . May 28th 2002 I was heading to town with the grain truck and there layed our scooby doo down in the ditch and I turned around and took the backhoe out to get her and I never forget how I tried to stop the tears and taking her home and burying her with my eyes just pouring and my throat burning from dryness and putting the wood cross up , all before my nephew got home so he didnt have to see what I had to. I have no respect for whoever hit her and if it was me I would have stopped and atleast admitted the accident . She was 8 when she died and it still feels like yesterday. After a month went by we all decided and got 2 lab/spaniel pups from the pound but when I see a chocolate lab I still think about ol"scooby doo . A good registered chocolate lab pup sells for 400$ in my area now.  Its funny how just a picture can trigger the memories isnt it ! Even after so many years . The picture is just minutes after my nephew picked her out . My how time does fly .

Dan_Shade

I don't think you ever forget them, UB.  I remember my first dog when he left us back in 1994.  Even the worthless mutts take up a big part of your heart.

My mom got me a black and tan coonhound calendar for Christmas, each month has a dog quote, the best one is: "Every boy should have two things:  a dog, and a mother willing to let him have one."
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

asy

BUck, is that the same nephew that's in the photo in the CHristmas thread???

Looks like him...

Wow he's grown!

I still lament the loss of my dog, and it's been 7 years, I know how you feel...

UNCLEBUCK

You got that right Dan_Shade them DanG dogs really become a family member .

asy how ya doin down there ? Yep thats the christmas nephew , he got himself a black lab puppy a few years ago and feeds it table scraps and it is just huge, I showed him your blinking nose as he is also a cat lover and thought asy is cool !  I have no time for cats , oh boy I did it now !  :o

jon12345

Stayin at my mom's tonight, and i hear   stomp stomp stomp  here comes here yellow lab with his belly about 6" off the floor... about to have a seizure   :-[   he is over it now and back to his usual self, layin around and takin all the attention u could give.   

Anyone else have this problem in their lab or other breed of dog?  It is so heartbreaking to see him in that condition I could never imagine seeing another human so incapacitated :-\
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

Norm

Yes I have Jon, my late buddy Doc (a black lab) had them ocassionally. I took him to the vet and he gave me a pill to give him twice a day. It was a barbituate and didn't really help that much. I finally quit giving it to him as they kept up the dose and it wasn't helping that much. When he got one I'd hold him until they passed, they scared him and me both but when he came out of it he seemed fine. Might ask a vet if they have better pills by now.

Cute puppies quartlow, nothing like a lab to put a smile on your face. :)

Patty

Seems alot of big dogs get these siezures. My friend had a german shepherd that had terrible seizures. The vet kept upping the dosage, but it didn't seem to work. We had a yellow lab, Ellie, (Doc's mom) who had them so bad she would be confused when she "woke up" and she wouldn't know where she was. It was really sad.  Like Norm said, all you can do is hold them and make them feel safe during those times.

Cute puppy, UB. That nephew is one lucky buckeroo to have an uncle such as you!  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

sprucebunny

Chewy , our lab/chow/shepard has had fits once a month. He is eight years old. They were scary. He almost fell off the boat once when one came on.

It's been three months since he's had one....  We wouldn't give him the drugs cause even the vet said they were no good. He is the sweetest boy.

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Quartlow

They are growing like weeds, eyes are open and they are starting to travel, Today I can feel the nibs of puppy teeth breaking through. Personalities are starting to show too.

Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

sprucebunny

Look at the tiny tails !!! In a year those tails will be able to clear a table of coffee cups and beverage bottles without even trying :D

They are soooo cute  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Chris J

Those are some cute pups!  I should post a photo our 90 lb black laprador (yes, laprador).  Our old border collie mix sometimes has spells.  I haven't witnessed one of the bad ones, not that I want to.  Our dogs & cats get along fine; the 17 lb tabby used to box with our black lab.  Now that was a sight to see!
Certified Amateur Chainsaw Tinkerer.  If sucess is built on failure, then one day I'll live on the top of Mt. Everest.

Thank You Sponsors!