iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It might just be me being partial but? --------

Started by Skytramp, January 10, 2006, 12:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skytramp

Here is my daughter at age 10 or 11 showing a new guy how to bark and stack 6x8 ties.

And here she is at age 15 1/2  The hard work doesn't appear to have hurt her, but then again I may be just a proud daddy.

SkyTramp;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

jon12345

oo she looks scarred for life  :D

The jean rips from all the hard work right or self inflicted scissor wounds   ???

Just keep her workin hard and she won't have time to think about boys  :D :D
A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

Skytramp

Self inflicted sisor wounds, and it is too late as far as the boys go, but one thing for sure she demands and gets respect.

crtreedude

Yeah, and after hauling all the wood around, she can probably whip them too!  ;D
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Skytramp

iain

By the look in her eye she still debarks, but for real money now :D

nice river boat in your gallery Skytramp

niai

getoverit

I hope you have a good shotgun ST.... from the looks of it you will be needing it to chase off all the boys soon  :D

Perhaps if you just told them they would have to be an acceptable offloader for a while??
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

crtreedude

Just shake their hands and smile

and crack a few bones in their hands while you have it in your grip...   ;)

This is my method - ex rock climber... Sigh, so she found a rock climber to marry.  ::) - nice guy too.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Skytramp

When they first start coming around I just pick that time to sharpen my knife, If they have enough grit to come back I figure they may be a suitable canidate.  I did that with my other 5 daughters and they still laugh about it when they get together.
Sky

Oh another thing, I did that with one of my step daughters boyfriends and he stole my knife.  seriously;

isawlogs

You got six daughters ... and also step daughters ... No wunder you have that hotrod .. when you got to get out of there ... it needs to be a quick get away .  ;D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Skytramp

Hers mine and ours we have six girls and three boys, I have had the steps so long that they are mine, can't tell the difference.  also have 16 grandchildren, gets to be quite a crowd around Thanksgiving.
Sky

getoverit

6 daughters AND a wife????

DanG, that guarantees that every stinkin day of the month SOMEBODY is gonna have PMS :(

:D :D
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Murf

PMS = Putting up with Men's S#$&*.

Sincerley,

Mrs. Murf.

PS: Hi everybody! Roxie, your donkey is cute!!
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Murf

Note: the opinions previously expressed are not those of the management, who take no responsibility for statements or claims made while the computer was unattended.  :P

;D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Cedarman

Sure don't have to go to the joke section to get a good laugh around here. :D :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sawguy21

Quote from: getoverit on January 10, 2006, 05:44:41 PM
I hope you have a good shotgun ST.... from the looks of it you will be needing it to chase off all the boys soon  :D

Perhaps if you just told them they would have to be an acceptable offloader for a while??
:D :D :D I was thinking along those lines too. You could put a moose rack over the door. Even if you don't own a gun, every young buck in four counties will think you do. I don't imagine she has a shortage of admirers.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

maple flats

Now I hope you have more than 1 bathroom ;D  . Hard work never hurt anyone( at that age) You are not partial, just rightfully proud.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!