iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks NORWOOD, new sponsor

Started by DanG, October 12, 2005, 01:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Is that a new logo I spy on the left side of my screen? ??? 8) ??? 8)

Welcome aboard Norwood, and THANKS!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

I am really glad that Norwood has come on to help support the Forestry Forum as we have a TON of members out there that own and love their Norwoods. These folks are very approachable if you have questions or comments.  I had a great conversation with the Vice President of Norwood, Ashlynne V. Dale, a couple weeks ago. She had just discovered the Forestry Forum and immediately knew that they wanted to become involved. Also, our member "Chip (profile link)" is Dale from Norwood Industries Inc. and the Norwood Townhall customers board.

Please welcome them and go to thier website and see all they have to offer the Forestry Forum membership.

The Norwood Sawmills
The Norwood Lumbermate 2000
The LumberLite 24

Did you all know about these products??   8)
The MultiMate
The EdgeMate
The SkidMate
The Timber Tool, tree felling Jack
The SkidMaster Logging Winch
The SplitMate, Wood Splitter

WoW! What a lineup!

Welcome Norwood and thanks from the Forestry Forum!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

moosehunter

I hope my hounding them to be a sponser every time I called helped persuade them. Thanks fer joining us Norwood!!! Love my LM2000!!
I have spoken with chip many times, he is always helpfull and knowledgefull (if that is a word!).
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

MULE_MAN

Welcome Norwood & Thanks for sponsoring the Forest Forum
8) 8) 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Weekend_Sawyer

Been runnin my norwood for about 2 years now. Love it.
Added 2 extensions last year and can and have milled 21' logs, thankfully not too often.

Welcome Abord!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Ernie

Hey Norwood, you've done a good thing.   8) 8) 8) 8)

We appreciate your help with sponsorship :) :)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Jeff

Jon, are you sure its only been two years? I can't help it, but you gotta remember this. You were only our 20,000 poster at the time and we are now well over 200,000 posts.

Just a litte fun we had with Jon, WAY BACK WHEN. (you will need to have java enabled)  :)
https://forestryforum.com/jon/

Back in our younger days, we used to "Honor" Milestone posters. Norwood Owners have been part of the forum since right near its beginning.  :)

Other Forestry Forum Milestown "Honors"  ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Weekend_Sawyer

:o :o Holey leapin timewarp Batman, more like 3 ana half years.

time sure flys when you are making sawdust!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jason_WI

I have had my LM2000 since October of 2000. I have had the Edge Mate edger since April of 2003. I am glad they decided to support the FF. Now us Norwood owners can't get any flack for not supporting forum sponsors when we recommend their products ;)

Jason
Norwood LM2000, 20HP Honda, 3 bed extentions. Norwood Edgemate edger. Gehl 4835SXT

sprucebunny

Welcome, Norwood ;D

I been wanting a Skidmate for a while. Glad I will be supporting a company that supports the Forestry Forum  :)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

ohsoloco

8) Welcome aboard, Norwood  8)

My Lumbermate is still running strong....going on four years now   :)

chet

Welcome aboard Norwood Industries. Your support and involvement in this forum is greatly appreciated. You can also add myself to your list of proud owners.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

dail_h

Shooooeeee,ain't this kool?

WELCOME NORWOOD
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

Furby

Yup, I gotta say welcome as well!
Been a Noorwood owner for a year and a half.
Thanks for helping the forum!

Paschale

Welcome aboard, Norwood, and many thanks for your support!  There's a lot of good folk here, and many have sung the praises of your company!  The first experience I ever had with milling a tree was with a Norwood that a friend of mine owns.  That wood is sitting in my shop, ready to be turned to lumber. 

Here's a pic of that Norwood at work.   8)

Thanks again, Norwood!
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

chip

:)Thank you all for the very warm welcome to the FF.  We really appreciate it! :)

It is really important to all of us here at Norwood that our customers get the most out of their sawmills, edgers, etc ...  This forum is another great way for everyone to share ideas and learn.  We'll try to jump in if we can add something to the discussions. 

Until we chat again, happy sawing!

Norwood Industries

SwampDonkey

Norwood also advertises in our local papers.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

ScottAR

Welcome Norwood!!

Anyone got a Skidmaster?  Seems to have a lot of nice features but I've never seen one up close...
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Nick B SW Ont Canada

8) 8) I'm leaning in your direction Norwood it's great to have you aboard!

smiley_guitarist smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_trap_drummer smiley_clapping

Ironwood

Just wanted to recognize the new sponser on the left side of the screen. Thanks.

One of the two sawyers I use has a nice Norwood mill, nicely engineered. The other guy has the OTHER orange mill, it's nice too. THANKS to both.   :) ;)

Reid Crosby, Greensburg, Pa
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

tnlogger

thanks for your support of the forum Norwood  8)
gene

Kirk_Allen

Welcome aboard Norwood.  Glad to see you join the best site on the internet for us sawdust addicts 8) 8) 8) 8)

DeepWoods

Glad to welcome you as a sponsor.  I have had my Lumbermate2000 for almost 2 years now and I must say I am pleased with owning your product.  I feel it was the best value I could get for my money.   ;D ;D
Norwood LM2000 with 23 HP Briggs and 21 foot track, Hand Built Logging Arch, Cooks Cat Claw Sharpener and Setter. 48" Xtreme Duty Logrite Cant Hook.

Thank You Sponsors!