iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Baltic Abrasive Technologies

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2019, 11:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please welcome our newest sponsor!  8)
BALTIC ABRASIVE TECHNOLOGIES!

I'm excited to announce another international sponsor to our members and guests! Darius contacted me back before Christmas about sponsoring. We waited until after the holidays to let the craziness of holiday deliveries to settle down.
Darius has created a Forestry Forum account where you can direct contact with him. @BalticAbrasives

Baltic Abrasive Technologies specializes in Superabrasive grinding, sharpening, polishing and profiling wheels. Major products are a wide variety of top quality diamond and CBN grinding wheels for both high-tech industrial CNC machines and simple workshop every day grinders . Focused on providing the highest quality standards, superior customer service, competitive prices, and fast delivery. Located in Lithuania, Europe we ship our products to customers worldwide. Typical delivery time to the U.S.A. is usually around 2 weeks!  

Having huge experience in the field of the sharpening business with big companies operating in wood, metal, automotive, construction and other industries Baltic Abrasive Technologies felt the need to create outstanding sharpening wheels for small end users who require highest quality sharpening tools. After receiving many inquiries for efficient sharpening solution for chain saws, Baltic Abrasive Technologies managed to create diamond and CBN wheels to replace those so called "pink" outdated wheels. Lasting very long, achieving extremely sharp ground surface, we believe Baltic Abrasive Technologies diamond and CBN wheels are the best wheels for chainsaws sharpening on the market.

Main advantages of diamond and CBN chain saw sharpening wheels :
Very long tool life time - will outlast "pink" wheels many many times
Do not loose the profile, do not change the shape - there is no need to correct wheel with the dresser
Give superior surface finish - chain saw teeth will be extremely sharp and will stay sharp longer
Wheel chemical composition is well balanced for wheels to grind without cooling - you will not burn or temper saw teeth
There is no dust while grinding - you will not inhale dust to your lungs
Comes with the cleaning tool - in case wheel gets clogged from a dirty saw
Diamond and CBN wheels easily replace "pink" wheels - you will not have to rebuild your sharpening machine
Every wheel comes with reducing spacer to resize bore from 7/8" (22,23mm) to 12mm - in case your grinder has 12mm shaft.
Will work on most grinding machines such as Oregon, Stihl, Timber Tuff and others.

Please visit dedicated e-shop for chainsaw sharpening wheels: Diamond and CBN chainsaw sharpening wheels
For easy ordering and paying using Paypal or credit card (via Paypal platform).

Main website:

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have requirements for other type of diamond or CBN wheels as well in resin, hybrid, metal or vitrified bonding, electroplated or sintered. We can offer almost any type of wheel for grinding, sharpening or other operations.

@BalticAbrasives
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Welcome to the Forestry Forum!

Your website is visually impressive and informative. I'm sure many of our Forum members will be interested in how your products can help them maintain sharp cutting equipment.

Thank you for helping sponsor the Forestry Forum.

Herb

bwstout

just got my cbn wheel in last week for the Lenox cutmaster blades  makes a home built sharpener work great. thanks for a great product
home built mill

Ljohnsaw

Thanks for stepping up to be a sponsor!  I'm not happy with my current vitrified grinding wheel so I'll be looking over your site real soon!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Welcome Baltic Abrasive Technologies to the Forestry Forum, and Thank You for your Sponsorship.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

BalticAbrasives

Hello to everyone and thank you very much for the warm welcome. Glad to be here. Will be glad to receive inquiries or answer questions. Looking forward to fulfill your needs for not only efficiently performing chainsaw sharpening wheels but also any other type of diamond or CBN wheels. 

petefrom bearswamp

I no longer sharpen my own blades so have no need for most abrasives, but a warm welcome and thanks for being a sponsor 
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Don P

Thanks for sponsoring the forum! and very timely, we were talking the other day about needing a new diamond wheel for the Lucas swingblade mill sharpener. I'll check out your website.

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Nomad

Welcome Baltic Abrasives, and thank you for your sponsorship!
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Stephen1

Welcome! Always great to have new sponsers
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Crusarius

I have carbide boring bars for my vertical steel mill that just laugh at stones. What ya got for me? :)

edit: forgot to welcome you...

Welcome.

samandothers

Thank you for joining the Forestry Forum as a sponsor!  Sounds like a great product.  I wish y'all well!

Roxie

Say when

POSTON WIDEHEAD

We appreciate your sponsorship.
Welcome.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

barbender

Welcome- I think you will find this forum a great fit! Just last week I was searching online for CBN wheels for saw chain grinders (I know folks use to use Dinasaw ABN wheels, everyone is out of those) everything that turned up was Chinese manufactured, which was a bit disheartening. I'm happy to see a Euro manufacturer. I think your presence here will be very good for your visibility, and we appreciate your sponsorship!
Too many irons in the fire

Chuck White

Welcome and thank you for sponsoring The Forestry Forum!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Bearpau

Come on in grab a seat and make yourself at home. Glad to have you as a sponser and supplier.
Wm LT 28 johne deere 5003 and a hard head.
Most of all a child of the King

Grizzly

Not sure if Baltic has the answer or not as I've already asked a bunch of other abrasive companies, but why couldn't this type of wheel work on a drag sharpener like a cooks cat claw or similar? Would it effect the gullet profile that much? It would certainly work better than soft abrasive wheels in my opinion. 
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

LeeB

There used to be a fellow on here some years back that sold CBN wheels for a drag type sharpener. They weren't cheap. I had good luck with it until I dropped it and broke the abrasive. It would be nice to have a new one if Baltic does make them. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

LeeB

Quote from: Grizzly on January 29, 2019, 06:07:14 PM
Not sure if Baltic has the answer or not as I've already asked a bunch of other abrasive companies, but why couldn't this type of wheel work on a drag sharpener like a cooks cat claw or similar? Would it effect the gullet profile that much? It would certainly work better than soft abrasive wheels in my opinion.
Baltic has contacted me asking for information about what I'm wanting in the way of a cbn wheel for a drag sharpener. Looks like they are going to help those of us out that have drag sharpeners.  8) 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Grizzly

I sold my sharpener but if this has good reports I'll likely go find another one when I'm ready again. Good to know.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Thank You Sponsors!