iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Links to Sponsor's list of show schedules

Started by Bibbyman, October 09, 2003, 06:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

For your convenience,  I have looked up the links to the web-pages of our sponsors that have show schedules.  

I know Wood-Mizer demos at many more locations than listed - some are put on by local mill owners.  I suspect Baker does also.  

Baker show schedule

Wood-Mizer show schedule

Peterson show schedule

Baileys has added a feature to their web site that lists people in your area that will demo their Lucas mill or the PH 260 planer.

Baileys Online

I did not find a web page on the TimberKing web-site for shows.  I know they do a few big shows but not many.  
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Sam

Thanks Bibbyman!

FF Members are always welcome to stop by and visit us at shows or if you're passing by our manufacturing facilities feel free to stop by for a tour. :)

I'm hoping to get Jeff by here for a tour next time he's in the area!  ;)

Sam

Kevin

RMay

Sam was you at the farm show in Little Rock last year  ;D is Baker going to have one of there bigger mills there this year . 8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

L. Wakefield

I was confused because the peterson link had a different date and time for this years NEFD- but on closer exam it is showing the *2003* places and dates.   :D  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Bibbyman

It just a mater of the companies keeping their web sites up to date.  

Wood-Mizer really upgraded their web site a couple of years ago and has their own staff to keep it current and adding new stuff.

Baker tends to keep their show lists up to date and make updates to their web site when they have new products or promotions.

I think Will said TimberKing also does their own web site work and has made some updates here and there.  But they do very few shows and as far as I've seen, do not make the announcements on their web site.

Looks like Andy at Peterson has not got his 2004 schedule set yet.  
Sawing since '94

Captain

I was speaking with Brett at Peterson Sawmills, NZ last night and TENTATIVELY the shows in the Eastern US for 2004 are as follows:

NE Forest products Expo, Springfield, MA
April 30/May1
East Coast Logging and Sawmill Expo, Richmond VA
June 4/5
Woodsman's Field Days, Booneville NY
August 20/21
Paul Bunyan Show/Sawmill Shootout, Nelsonville OH
October 1/2/3
Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie GA
October 19/20/21

Hope to see you at one or more....Captain

Sam

QuoteSam was you at the farm show in Little Rock last year  ;D is Baker going to have one of there bigger mills there this year . 8)

Yes, I was there, I was the icicle tailing our 18m!  :D  :D
We will be there next month. Our big mills have been pretty hot lately so unfortunately I don't think we will be able to get two built for us in time (one will be in Raleigh-it is a bigger show than Little Rock). Customers have to come first!

Fla._Deadheader

Hot DanG, a Petersen at Moultrie???  Hope it's the Automatic. ;D ;) ;) :)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Duane_Moore

;)going to the Colusa, Ca. show Feb.3-4  anybody else there to buy my lunch?  Duane ;D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

LSUNo1

Just wondering...at these shows do the manufacturers sell mills on site? Maybe bring a couple extra mills, or perhaps sell the one demo'd at the show that can be towed home?

Sam

Yes, most of the time we will sell the mills we take to shows. Sometimes they are presold and delivered or picked up after the show. You might want to call the manufacturer and see if they are taking a mill that you are interested in and if it will be available for purchase.

Bibbyman

And....  

Knowing when one of the mill manufactures are going to be at a show in your area,  you can make arrangements ahead of time to pick up new blades, spare parts,  upgrades, attachments, etc.  Saves on shipping.

Just one example - List spring we had made up a list of items we wanted to pick up when Mary and I were down at Mt. Vernon, Mo attending one of their Field days.   Missed getting a contact bar contact on the list ahead of time and Will Baugh didn't happen to have it in stock.  We decided to have him order it out of Indy,  Turned out,  the $10 item the size of a pocket knife cost $8.00 to ship.

We had also taken down a Buick Roadmaster trunk full of dull blades for Will to re-sharp and pick up some we had there that had been sharpened.

In all,  we paid for our gas and eats on the trip just from the shipping costs we saved.  
Sawing since '94

LSUNo1

Thanks fellas. I think if I could offer my wife a few days away from the kids and on the road just the two of us, she'd agree to let me buy just about anything :)

Pete J

Just a note that we'll have a booth at this show. Let us know if you're a forestry forum member. We'd like to meet you.

NE Forest products Expo, Springfield, MA  
April 30/May1

pete@logrite.com

Pete J

Just a note that we'll be at booth 118 at this show. Let us know if you're a forestry forum member. We'd like to meet you. See the link for EXPO Richmond for the full details.

EXPO Richmond 2004, Richmond, VA

pete@logrite.com

doublecut

Quote from: Bibbyman on October 09, 2003, 06:34:16 AM
For your convenience,  I have looked up the links to the web-pages of our sponsors that have show schedules.  

I know Wood-Mizer demos at many more locations than listed - some are put on by local mill owners.  I suspect Baker does also.  

Baker show schedule

Wood-Mizer show schedule

Peterson show schedule

Baileys has added a feature to their web site that lists people in your area that will demo their Lucas mill or the PH 260 planer.

Baileys Online

I did not find a web page on the TimberKing web-site for shows.  I know they do a few big shows but not many.  

www.doublecut.com for our shows
doublecut

Coon

What about shows in Canada,  especially western Canada.  I need to take in some shows and maybe do a lil purchasing on the side.  The US is a lil far for me to go and I do the majority of my travels in Western Canuckistan.  :D :D
Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

doublecut

We have the shows in
Prince George B.C june 1,2,3
we also have one in april at the ILA In kamloops B.C 20,21,22
We will be in sask if they have one this year but we haven't heard as of yet
Surrey oct 20,21,22
Doublecut

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

doublecut

FOr the show we have a fresh look and new a product line that we will be displaying.
For this show we will be static only with Video on site. We will have a number of pieces of our new line of Equipment. We have a site in Barrie ont. that we are soon to stock with mills. We have a contact name and phone number if you wish to call. Let me know.
Thanks
doublecut

Hud-Son Forest Equipment

Please check out Hud-Son Forest Equipments line up of Forestry Shows as well on our website at www.hud-son.com Thanks!
"There are no secrets to success. It is the results of preperation, hard work, and learning from failures"

Thank You Sponsors!