iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks for all the info, new mill coming on Friday!

Started by Glidden Farm, April 17, 2013, 07:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glidden Farm

I have been a guest reader on your forum for a while looking at all the opinions on different mills. I joined the forum last week and with all the great information here chose the Woodmizer LT15 which I think is best for what I want to do. Picking it up on Friday. Again Thanks again for all the great information and discussions!
2013 Woodmizer LT15
2008 Bobcat S175
2001 Dodge 3500 Dump
A big 'ole barn to put stuff in

thecfarm

Good luck with your mill. I'm on the other end of Chesterville from Ross. What's the plan for all of the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Glidden Farm and congratulations on your new mill!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

clww

Congratulations on your new mill and welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Kingcha

Welcome and fantastic on the new mill.   I am in the same boat, Mine will ship Monday.   An Lt15 electric.   I hope to have my shelter done by then.     Weather has been delaying me some but I got my post up yesterday.   matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

justallan1

Welcome to the forum Glidden Farm and congrats on the new mill.
Nows when you'll find a bunch of questions to ask. Feel free to ask them and have fun.
Allan

dboyt

Welcome, and congratulations on the mill.  Sounds like you'll be making sawdust soon!  Hit a few nails and cut into the clamp, lose a finger nail or two, and you'll be one of us!  Keep us posted & put up some photos when you get a chance.  Kingcha, will you be running single phase or three phase on your mill?
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Glidden Farm on April 17, 2013, 07:29:29 AM
I have been a guest reader on your forum for a while looking at all the opinions on different mills. I joined the forum last week and with all the great information here chose the Woodmizer LT15 which I think is best for what I want to do. Picking it up on Friday. Again Thanks again for all the great information and discussions!

are you going sat for the open house. Ann and I are leaveing friday at noon, going to get a bunch of things, Ill take some pic to show on the FF, Ross allways put on a good feed and show :D :D :D :D :D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
It's like going to the Fair  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
can you tell Im happy about this  :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And while im gone my friends in law enforcement will be watching the house ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

OneWithWood

Congrats on the new mill, GF.
Friday can't get here soon enough  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

dgdrls

Welcome aboard G.F.  congratulations on the new mill.
You of course must share with us by posting some pictures!!

Best DGDrls

wesdor

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. I bought an LT15 in late Februrary and have enjoyed using it.  Unfortunately I have been far too busy to put much time on it, but hope things slow down soon.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

bandmiller2

Welcome GF,what part of Maine are you located quite a few fellas here from down east. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!