iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How it's made

Started by thurlow, June 15, 2007, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thurlow

Anybody see "How It's Made" on the Discovery Channel 'bout 8:40 Central Goobermint Time?  Making lumber untouched by human hands.  What 'they' called logs looked more like poles to me;  six or eight 2 x 4s per log.  Interesting, although not a lot of detail.  Here's their schedule (Eastern Goobermint Time), which doesn't happen to show the segment I JUST SAW.  How It's Made

Can't find a schedule .........on computer........... for Central Time;  I suppose that's the anomaly.   :o
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Onthesauk

We get it out here at 9:00PM on Friday nights, two 1/2 hour programs, back to back.  Haven't seen that one yet but agree that there often isn't enough detail.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

woodmills1

great great show :D   can you belive the kickers and other stuff for food prep and nuts and bolts might be my favorite. :P
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!