iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Tree Farmer C5D

Started by Bc5turbo, November 03, 2013, 07:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bc5turbo

hello,i am from Austria and i have an Tree Farmer C5D skidder with Deutz engine and a Adler dual drum winch with 2x 8 t

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ed_K

Welcome, any pictures of the winch???
Ed K

David-L

Welcome, had a 225 Timberjack with a Duetz 5 cylinder and was a pulling machine.

David l

In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

HiTech

Welcome to the forum. You can't beat a Tree Farmer and a Deutz.

mad murdock

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Sounds like a sweet machine!  I second that notion on the Deutz! They are a very well built engine! is yours a 5 cyl?
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

Bc5turbo

Bc5turbo

thecfarm

Bc5turbo,welcome to the forum. That does look diffeant,but I have not seen that many either.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

mad murdock

That dual winchdrum looks like a handy little feature!! Nice.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

keen

Nice looking c5d Bc5turbo. I like that the cab is enclosed. What year is it? I have a c5d cable skidder and forwarder both with deutz. Great machines!

Bc5turbo

hello keen, its from the year 1990. the cabine its not standard in austria for winch c5d, this was a grapple skidder,imported from germany. the tree farmers in austria have the small full enclosed cab.

Bc5turbo

i want the small cab and a front blade from c6d for my c5 farmer :-)

Thank You Sponsors!