iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy New Year from down under

Started by LIL, December 31, 2012, 06:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIL

Ngā mihi o te Tau Hou ki a koutou katoa
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year

Best be heading to bed, we're off to the beach in the morning.

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year, from our family to The Forestry Forum Family.

:new_year:

LIL

Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

And here is wishing you and yours the very best.  Carolyn and Roger are also wishing you the best for the coming year.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

If I was heading for the beach I would need a winter jacket,hat and gloves and long johns.   :D 
Happy New year.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

sandhills

Kinda along the same line as thecfarm, if we were going to the beach Lil, we'd be ice fishing  ;)  :).  I hope you have a great time and Happy New Year!!!

Ianab

We are still at the beach with sunshine and dodgy cell phone coverage. Is there such a thing as 1G? Will post some pics later when we get home.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ianab

Back home with a decent net connection and good nights sleep.  :)

On the hill overlooking the beach and camp ground.

Looking South down the coast towards home. On a clear day you see the Mt on the Right side of this view. It wasn't really a clear day.

NZ Christmas Tree - Pohutukawa
Generally flowers in later December, and so decorates itself.  ;)

Kite flying with the kids (big and small) on the beach. Mokau is not really a safe swimming beach, but the kids went for a paddle to cool off.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!