iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just finished Putting Decals on A Customers Windows

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, December 31, 2012, 02:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

I bought a pinball machine for the wife for Christmas and really took a liking to the fellow that sold it to us. He was very personable and entirely honest. Any machine he recommended, did in fact have high recommendations on line and the ones he suggested we avoid, had poor rating on line as well.

Anyway we got to talking and he asked us what we did for a living. We told him of our many ventures, including our sign and embroidery business. Next thing I know he turns around and asks me to do the two rear side windows and back window on his minivan that is his daily driver and the one he uses to service pinball machines and deliver them on a daily basis. Below is what I created and installed for him less than an hour ago. He was quite happy and now wants me to do his other vehicle as well.

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Holmes

Think like a farmer.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Thank You Holmes. Working on a set of truck door magnet signs right now for a customer. Like doing them better, because I can stay inside where it is warmer
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Very professionally done, but then, it was professionally done.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Busy Beaver Lumber

Thank you Magicman and WDH

TheCFarm - Pinball is doing very well thank you. The kids really enjoy it and I bet they played a few hundred games on it on Christmas day when they were here. Wife really likes it and has always been a big pinball enthusiest, but anymore it is getting more and more difficult to find them in non arrogant kid infested            ( arcades ) areas where an adult can enjoy a casual game without listening to a bunch of cursing
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Thank You Sponsors!