iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Source for older John Deere parts

Started by ohiowoodchuck, December 29, 2016, 08:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiowoodchuck

Looking for a good source for some used parts for a John Deere 440b. I lost the winch driveshaft tonight. It quit turning, I believe the coupling from transmission to shaft went out, but I haven't took it apart yet. I noticed the transmission shaft is unavailable from Deere.
Education is the best defense against the media.

newoodguy78

P B&H equipment might be able to help you out. I believe they are in Antrim NH. They are old school good guys. I've seen them mentioned on here before someone else may chime in with contact info. Good luck

BargeMonkey

I would try these people.  I'm 95% sure they will have what you want. JK parts, Maine.
207-478-1301. If they don't you could try golden rule, superior salvage. I would half tear into it before you start looking for all the parts. Good luck.

ohiowoodchuck

Thanks guys, I'll give them a shot after I tear into it. I pulled up the parts breakdown earlier and of course most of the parts are no longer available thru John Deere.
Education is the best defense against the media.

MJD

Mbunten

I'm with newwoodguy. PB&H Equipment in Antrim NH.  Scott and Brian are fantastic, and will likely have what you need or can find it for you. 888-588-3005.  Seems like I had them on speed dial for a while :-X
Carpenter, furniture and cabinet making. Maple sugaring, Christmas trees, seasonal firefighter and prescribed fire crew member, USDA Forest Service, NH-WMF

1970 JD350 with forestry package, JD 2038R with grapple and Igland 3501 winch. Stihl and Husky saws

tacks Y

There is a guy here in NW Pa that may have it. Not sure what part of Oh you are in? If you want his # I will look it up. I may have one in the shed also from a 440. See what part #s you are looking for and I will check.

Thank You Sponsors!