iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Beaver 27 chipmunks 0

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, July 15, 2015, 09:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

r.man, our trouble is if you don't get the gophers they rebuild their mounds between each cutting, I don't have so much a problem with the mounds as I do with the badger holes left behind them.  I bale a lot at night and they can be hard to see, broke the wheel off my baler a few years ago when it caught one.\

gfadvm, my neighbors have one, they do work good.

Left Coast Chris

rman, we have skunks.   I have used a standard live trap but it is a mess.   We have so many I have picked off two with my pellet rifle in the evenings over the last two weeks.   Would love to know more about your trap.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

goose63

Boy have I got a dog for you Left Coast Chris she will kill it and drag it home for ya good she get's her shot's on time
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Want to trade for armadillos?  I'll give two for one. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on July 18, 2015, 05:20:39 PM
Want to trade for armadillos?  I'll give two for one.

Lynn:
He is probably holding out for a better deal, like three for one.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Magicman

I'll take it.   ::)   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Busy Beaver Lumber

Up to 34 now. There just is no end to these little buggers.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Thank You Sponsors!