iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ag Expo Moultrie Georgia

Started by Sixacresand, October 14, 2012, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

Is anybody in the southeast planning on attending the Expo in Moultrie?  Several manufacturers will have their mills and milling equipment on display. We plan on going Tuesday and Wednesday. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

b dukes

Sixacresand

Quote from: b dukes on October 14, 2012, 08:05:53 PM
Is it going on all his week?

Just 3 days:  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 16th, 17th and 18th.  So much stuff, I don't know why it is not a whole week. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

b dukes

You are so right , it's been a few years since I have been. Thanks for reminding us. Maybe I can work it where I can go.

Misfit

I went last year and it was well worth it. Wood-Mizer, Baker and Hudson were all well represented. Man, that Baker 3665 looked huge!
Wish I could go again, but Moultrie is a long way from Colorado Springs.  :)
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Mooseherder

It isn't far but always in the middle of the work week. ::)

Meadows Miller

Moose Its always the way it works I think some organizers should think that its a Workin Mans Show and when do people work thats the reason I dont go to alot of shows plus the fact i know ill be seeing alot of the same things  :) :) :)
4TH Generation Timbergetter

thecfarm

Some are planed during the week to keep the weekend crowd away.  I use to plan for certain events and take a vacation day to go.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Nomad

Yeah, I think the Moultrie expo is always during the week.  I've been to it several times; wasn't planning on going this year though.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

slider

I always wanted to go but it falls right into our gathering season . We are right in the middle of peanuts and it's 7 days a week until we are through.I'm only about an hour away to.  bummer
al glenn

Mooseherder

Yeah, I save my Vacation days for Vacation. :D
Maybe one day when I semi retire it'll be there.

thecfarm

That is like a vacation to me,just being out of work is a vacation. I use to take a lot of 1 days off through the year,just to go to shows. I use to work weekends too so I had to take off time for some events too. Don't go much as I use too. I just feel life is too short to not to do something that I enjoy,just because of work. The kids other grand father can't go to the kids birthday parties because he has to work. I use to take a vacation day so I could go to the party,because they would have it on a weekend. I guess he does not have vacation time.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!