iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mushrooms!

Started by Woodcutter_Mo, August 19, 2017, 09:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curved-wood

For identification I use different sources and not only books. An excellent internet site that is very professionnal:    https://www.mycoquebec.org/bienvenue.php
A lot of pictures . Could be very technical for identification. Although the main page offer you the choice of language ( at the top of the front page ) , it is mainly in french; you could use Google translator or Reverso

LaneC

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out.
Man makes plans and God smiles

Crossroads

I found a few mushrooms the other day at Safeway, but for that price I left them alone. 

With the right fulcrum and enough leverage, you can move the world!

2017 LT40 wide, BMS250 and BMT250,036 stihl, 2001 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, l8000 Ford dump truck, hr16 Terex excavator, Valley je 2x24 edger, Gehl ctl65 skid steer, JD350c dozer

sawguy21

Who is going to pay that? I just saw an ad for local morels, 15 bucks a pound!!! They are good but not that good. :o
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

DPatton

Quote from: sawguy21 on May 22, 2019, 11:59:22 AM
Who is going to pay that? I just saw an ad for local morels, 15 bucks a pound!!! They are good but not that good. :o
They have been advertised all over the internet, Facebook, and Craigslist for $40.00 a pound this year! :o :o :o
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

DPatton

Here's a small batch of Dryads Saddle we enjoyed earlier this season.

W

Sauté in butter with onions, garlic, and seasoning ummmm......

TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Thank You Sponsors!