iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many Rights?

Started by Magicman, October 31, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

I don't care what you say about a glove in the time of need.  Still does not seem to me to be "gentle".   That is why my stock of left = my stock of right :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Quote from: Magicman on November 02, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
I wore the "one inside out", and the other "right side in" pair today and they worked OK.  At least I now know how to make a pair out of two rights.  ;D
Not an option for the ones I left in the woods.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

goose63

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on November 02, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
Glove is better than nettles or poison ivy.
My brother can tell you why you should not use poison ivy  ;D  ??? ;D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Here is the one "inside out" and the other "right side in" pair after two day's sawing.  I am OK with that, plus it beats an amputation or a hand graft.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

In Reply #19, @justallan1 made the suggestion to turn a right inside out to make a left as seen the the reply above.  So yesterday I noticed that my right thumb was getting tender so I looked and sure enough, I had blown out the thumb. 

The funny thing is that the right glove that I turned inside out to make a left glove is still going strong.  There has gotta be something good about that.  I have plenty of right replacements but who knows, I just might take some dental floss and stitch that thumb up for a few more Mbf of sawing.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jemclimber

There is something about being in the woods, and hunting, that works like a laxative. Maybe the excitement, IDK.  It's the reason I always have supplies in my pocket. Even if I took care of business in the morning, round 2 is sure to hit after I get to my stand.

A man has to do what a man has to do. So what can a man do if a man can't do what a man has to do.  Use a glove. lol
lt15

terrifictimbersllc

can someone post a video of how to turn a glove inside out please 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

justallan1

Turning a glove inside out can be interesting for darned sure. :D
You'll find using a stick, an airhose or both will make it bunches easier.

Thank You Sponsors!