iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

good story

Started by woodmills1, October 02, 2016, 07:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Friend of ours goes for her weekly lottery and the clerk pushes the wrong button.  She says I wanted mega bucks not set for life, he says well give it back and I will void it.  She says I will keep it but give me a mega bucks.  Punchline, $1000 dollars a day for life on a mistake ticke, she took the 4.02 million after taxes.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

thecfarm

Just never know,do ya?  :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

The nice thing is she has been hanging on for years working for 30 to 40 grand.  If that sounds good in other locations we have high property tax and energy costs here.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

coxy

I think I'm related to her now  :D :D :D 8)  good for her

Thank You Sponsors!