iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sold my LT10.

Started by Sixacresand, March 16, 2014, 11:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixacresand

My Woodmizer LT10 went to its new home yesterday.  I certainly will miss it.  I have made some nice lumber with it, met some of the nicest people because of it and enjoyed every "manual" minute of it.   I hope the new owner will enjoy it as much as I did. 

Mill loaded, frowning for the camera.

Mill going up the driveway to its new home.  Thank God I got another one to make sawdust. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Dave Shepard

You may be sad to see it go, but you are making another person's dream come true.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Ga Mtn Man

I'm glad you found a new home for it John.  I was starting to worry that you were becoming a sawmill hoarder. :D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

rimshot

Quote from: Sixacresand on March 16, 2014, 11:16:41 AM
My Woodmizer LT10 went to its new home yesterday.  I certainly will miss it.

Mill loaded, frowning for the camera.

Mill going up the driveway to its new home.  Thank God I got another one to make sawdust.

What a nice trailer under that little lt10.  That has to be capable of hauling both the LT10 and the LT40.  I  will bet the lLT10 cut nice and accurate on top of that rig or was the trailer just to move the mill?

rim
LT 10 with a 10 h.p. and a converted boat trailer to provide mobility for a once permanent mill.

Sixacresand

Rimshot & Dave.  -The new owner seemed to be pretty excited to get it.  I called him to see if he made it home and he was telling me that he was going to mount it on a junked school bus chasis.  His trailer that he hauled it home with was heavy duty but not long enough for a permanent installation. 
GMT-  sawmill hoarding is not a bad thing.  ;) 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Dave Shepard

If I had enough money I'd hoard sawmills. I'd have an LT70 Wide Head and a Forestall circular mill. :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

dgdrls

What are you sawing with Now Six?

DGDrls

thecfarm

His signature line says LT40.  I have to look at that to see what someone is posting about.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Sixacresand

Quote from: dgdrls on March 16, 2014, 04:16:30 PM

What are you sawing with Now Six?

DGDrls

DGDris,  I have a LT40.

Thank You Sponsors!