iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Alright Guys and Gals....Remember your SWEETY!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 13, 2013, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Me neither!! I have no idea how far Dairy Queen goes South,but it's a year round ice cream place. One Peanut Butter Parfait,made with chocolate ice cream and extra chocolate syrup did it for her. A couple cards,one from me and one from the pets and I am in like Flynn.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

lowpolyjoe

Good reminder thread.

I always used to laugh a little when my buddy used to tell me his wife always said she "didn't want anything for valentine's day".

We all know what that means  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: lowpolyjoe on February 13, 2013, 04:41:49 PM
Good reminder thread.

I always used to laugh a little when my buddy used to tell me his wife always said she "didn't want anything for valentine's day".

We all know what that means  :D

Did he have a large funeral or just a few close friends?  :D

rooster 58

I had a friend who got his wife a weedwacker and a 100' extension cord one year ;D I don't think that worked too well for him no_no

isawlogs

Really not easy for me to forget, her birthday is today...  :) :-*
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

DDDfarmer

Anybody can order flowers for valentine's day,  then you get a....  Awwww thanks hun for the flowers...  :)

But if you order flowers out of the blue for no reason,  well then you get a   smiley_gorgeous  then a   8)  and then   smiley_thumbsup   

I'm glad she likes the for no reason flowers more  ;D
Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I like buying flowers on the days I have to....because on the other days, I don't want to.  :D

hardtailjohn

I'm going to take mine for a sleigh ride......oh wait... she's going to ride with me on 2 rides that we have scheduled for customers...... I know..I'll let her brush the horses first!!
Actually, we wished eachother Happy Valentine's Day while we were feeding cattle this morning.
I'm so far behind, I think I'm ahead!

moosehunter

I saw on the news this morning that the average American male spends about $131.00 on Valentines day. Women spend about half that.

I am WAAAYYY behind the average male! I think after twenty years I could buy her a car and not get my average up that high :o
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

moosehunter

"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: moosehunter on February 14, 2013, 03:58:27 PM
:D :D :D

Raider......my Father-in-Law sent me this last summer when we were discussing grilling.
I will pass it on to you.  :D :D :D

justallan1

I've got the flowers and reservations already, but really want to find these:

Magicman

My bride carried me out for lunch today.  Shrimp and fried eggplant, baked potato casserole, hot pineapple something, and bread pudding.  As RB would say, Delish.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

David,

That broomsedge (Andropogon virginicus) is still growing on your mantle.  I have some stuff that will kill it.  I will send you some if it starts to get out of control.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 14, 2013, 10:06:45 PM
David,

That broomsedge (Andropogon virginicus) is still growing on your mantle.  I have some stuff that will kill it.  I will send you some if it starts to get out of control.

Good eye.  ;D Good memory.  :D Goodnight.  smiley_sleeping

LeeB

I haven't sent Lindy anything yet.I figured I would just come home instead.  Maybe a day or two late, but I 've been a day late and a dollar short all of our lives together.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: LeeB on February 15, 2013, 11:38:01 AM
I haven't sent Lindy anything yet.I figured I would just come home instead.  Maybe a day or two late, but I 've been a day late and a dollar short all of our lives together.

DanG Lee, what are you doing dipping into my songbook?

Me, there was a long time that I was down so long it looked like up to me.

Take care and give her a hug just to let her know you still care.

Herb

jueston

this is a pestle and mortar i made for the dreamgirl, for months she has been asking why i never seem to leave my woodshop with anything to show for my work other then saw dust. so eventually i made her something....

i figured i needed something hard so i went with lignam vitae for the bowl, and the pestle is made of camaru for the top and zebra wood for the handle...

Tree Feller

I recited a poem for my honey.

Redneck Valentine's Day Poem

"Collards is green, my dog's name is Blue, and I'm so lucky to have a sweet thang like you.

Yore hair is like corn silk a-flapping in the breeze, softer than Blue's and without all them fleas.

You move like the bass, which excite me in May.

You ain't got no scales, but I luv you anyway.

Yore as satisfy'n as okry jist a-fry'n in the pan.

Yore as fragrant as "snuff" right out of the can.

You have som'a yore teeth, for which I am proud; I hold my head high when we're in a crowd.

On special occasions, when you shave under yore arms, well, I'm in hawg heaven, and awed by yore charms.

Still them fellers at work, they all want to know, what I did to deserve such a purdy young doe.

Yore as cute as a june bug a-buzzin' overhead.

You ain't mean like those far ants I found in my bed.

Cut from the best cloth like a plaid flannel shirt,

you spark up my life more than a fresh load of dirt.

When you hold me real tight like a padded gun rack, my life is complete; ain't nuttin' I lack.

Yore complexion, it's perfection, like the best vinyl sidin' despite all the years, yore age, it keeps hidin'.

Me'n you's like a Moon Pie with a RC cold drank, we go together like a skunk goes with stank.

Some men, they buy chocolate for Valentine's Day; they git it at Wal-Mart, it's romantic that way.

Some men buy fine diamonds from a flea market booth.

Diamonds are forever, they explain, suave and couth.

But for this man, honey, these won't do.

Cause yore too special, you sweet thang you.

I got you a gift, without taste nor odor,

More useful than diamonds ... It's a new trolling' motor."

Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D This poem would get me SHOT!  :D

WDH

jueston,

I like the heft of the bowl.  That is a nice piece!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Holmes

I gave my wife a very nice Industrial 24" dust mop with a red ribbon on it . 8) ;D She liked the ribbon...  ::) ;D
Think like a farmer.

Roxie

I gave Cowboy Bob a new automatic dishwasher and he was thrilled! 
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!