iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I am in need of some help please

Started by mrector, August 18, 2014, 07:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrector

Hey guys, thought that I would throw this out there for anyone that may have this amount of wood cut or could cut this. As some of you know I just got my new woodmizer and I got an order for 1400bd/ft of 1x8x 12' white pine for barn siding. I completed this order and he was very satisfied with the wood.
  What I'm needing help with is he wants 5000 more bd/ft of 1x12"x11' white pine for another project. A recent change in my day to day life will prohibit me from being able to do his order.
If anyone has this amount of product or willing to take on this order PM me and I can get everything put together for you.
I would tackle this order but my problem that arose trumps my need to do this order.
Thanks Mikey
Woodmizer LT35HD25 brand new!
Stihl 044 and my favorite: ms260 pro
Homemade logging arch
Homemade hitch log picker-upper
DanG Deadheader log loading trailer.

ladylake

Who ever gets that order will owe you in the future. I just gave a smaller order to a Amish mill as I'm swamped and the customer wanted it right away.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

slider

I would be careful about just recommending just anyone.Make sure you send him to someone who will do quality work.We all look better when the customer is satisfied .al
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!